sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hull 1-1  ???

still 6 off safety in effect  :lol:

Erm, well no like. If they win two and Barnsley lose two they would be one point ahead, no ?

think thats what he means? 5 wont do- due to goal difference?

hull 1-1  ???

Erm, well no like. If they win two and Barnsley lose two they would be one point ahead, no ?

aye, so 6 points off safety  :lol:

hull 1-1  ???

They're only 5 points behind like, so two wins is enough......i know i haven't done maths for like 30 years but  :lol:

hull 1-1  ???

They're only 5 points behind like, so two wins is enough......i know i haven't done maths for like 30 years but  :lol:

:lol: Howay man.

hull 1-1  ???

ffs  :lol:

hull 1-1  ???

:lol:

hull 1-1  ???

Sunderland are anything but lucky :lol:

5 points adrift with an massively inferior goal difference to Barnsley and Hull. I know people say it's only 2 wins, but that's a huge ask for them. No doubt they'll win and others around them will too. Seems to have been the theme of the season so far.