sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I always thought there was a few second delay when live so they could cut off any bad language or abuse words ??  Clearly not.  :undecided:

I imagine they have a 'sunderland quotient' which is allowed under OFCOM regulations

"OK this next call is from John in Witherwack, he sounds annoyed and has told our receptionist that "white males are an endangered species" so expect a few swears and racial slurs. John, you're through, let rip..."

Guest covmag

Isnt he the daft old c*nt who tried to get that millwall EDL prick a hero's welcome at the stade de merde?

Football fwiends...

He sure is

is he on RTG?

I see the SoL is opening its door to the homeless over the weekend...

There's a fairly obvious joke in there but at least they are doing something. :)

Some quality one liners on a Facebook story about it. One guy has suggested they could run some first team trials, what have they got to lose? The response was their dignity. The homeless people that is 😂😂😂😂

Guest Howaythetoon

To be fair to NUFC, the club have helped the City food bank massively and in terms of work in the community cannot nor ever should be knocked. It’s the football side that is crap.