sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The gap is definitely starting to build, tbh I can't see them making up the 7 point gap to the teams on 34 points, Even Hull on 33 with a huge advantage in GD look a little beyond them. So for them it's maybe catch Barnsley if they can, since they are bottom of the form table as well as the league, that's going to be tough. 

These are going down people need to stop kidding themselves they will stay up by the Time Tuesday is done they could be 3 games behind the rest with only 10 to play

Impossible task for a team that by then will have won 5 from 36 games

I'll be astonished if they get any more than 38 points

https://www.a-love-supreme.com/single-post/2018/02/18/Attendance-w*****s

“Can the nasty NUFC fans stop laughing at our crowds”  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesus, this is the single greatest mack-track of all time. After 20 years of sunderland fans telling anyone who'd listen that they actually have more fans than Newcastle, that their attendances were more impressive (due to the laws of mackematics), that Newcastle fans are fair-weather glory-hunters who would disappear on relegation compared to sunderland fans who would all follow the team no matter what, after 20 fucking years, ALS has now (correctly tbf) decided that it's a shit argument and that people who go on about attendances are wankers. With a straight face and not a hint of irony. Glorious.

"Our fans (part 212)"

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/1-829-already-sold-for-millwall.1420298/page-4

Clockstandpaddock is my favourite Mackem poster. Talks sense. They're rattled and can't accept the facts.

States a few facts after one mackem said "our support is second to none" and is jumped on by the mutants. Class.

It's unreal. This season has blown away the myth that Sunderland have "class support".

Guest firetotheworks

Depends on what you view as class support imo. I don't blame those who are staying away now because they have a fair enough reason to, it was probably more telling when they were doing relatively well and still had pink seats everywhere than it is now.

Guest firetotheworks

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/rumours-about-our-nearest-dearest-trying-to-get-into-the-wolves-game.1420345/

Bunch of mongs. Invent rumour, Circlejerk it into fact on RTG, pat eachother on back for being the classy clerb.

It might very well be true like, unfortunately.

So, some of us older NUFC supporters will remember when them shithouses last dropped into the third tier. Much merriment was made by NUFC's support. So much so that NUFC's support was very much in attendance in that relegation play off game at Roker Park v Cascarino lead Gillingham.

First and probably the only time I've seen three sets of supporters in one ground. NUFC given their own section in the clock stand (to the left of the Roker End as you face the pitch.) Others intermingled with the unwashed as the gates closed on the NUFC section well before kick off. Myself included.

So, should we go back this season when the inevitable happens? I'll be sorely tempted. 

That's so f***ing sad. [emoji38]

Today it would be, but back then the two clubs were closer in terms of how dire and shite we were and the rivalry was probably more intense and closer.

NUFC support is far too sanitised to be up for it these days. Probably about 300/400 back then.

you may get the odd one or two but in no way will there be a mob going, theres no hiding in the SOL and you will stand out clear as day and get ya heed kicked in, our wannabee hoolies will drop tha bottle.say what you like about Sunlun, i consider them as game as anyone for a fight, sad but true.

go in their end for this and you deserve what you will get  ???

you may get the odd one or two but in no way will there be a mob going, theres no hiding in the SOL and you will stand out clear as day and get ya heed kicked in, our wannabee hoolies will drop tha bottle.say what you like about Sunlun, i consider them as game as anyone for a fight, sad but true.

You say that as if football violence is something to give them credit for.

You say that as if football violence is something to give them credit for.

sort of, just going on past experiences mate, ive never gone looking for it but when i have seen them in Newcastle they never back away in 2-3 situations coming out of the ground...........i did say "sad"  :(

Will only start laughing at these miserable c***s once our own safety is assured. Always seems to bite us back hard on the arse these days. Saturday was one example.

i echo, i was convinced we were on the brink of being safe and within 10 mins bang, still a few twists for both clubs...........like this every fooking year now  ???