sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it really good news?

I'd prefer him to stay there and bore the fuck out of them. Lets face it, they're never going to do anything under him are they?

Nope - but they'll also never go down under him.

I hope the fat toad gets it.

"Decent player but i am over the fooking moon Townsend has left them, he is a very good player and did a good job of trying to keep them up by himself"

Is this the same player who was dog-wank when he signed for us....surely not, they really just don't get it do they

Thing is they celebrate finishing 17th like they've won the league and have zero ambition amongst the fan base other than to beat us and stay in the league, which is why they think we are deluded because we want something better.

Big Sam staying and keeping them mid table or even the odd 10th placed finish will see him go down as an absolute hero.

If they keep him they will be delighted.

Thing is they celebrate finishing 17th like they've won the league and have zero ambition amongst the fan base other than to beat us and stay in the league, which is why they think we are deluded because we want something better.

Big Sam staying and keeping them mid table or even the odd 10th placed finish will see him go down as an absolute hero.

If they keep him they will be delighted.

They turned on Reid and Bruce who both got them top ten like.

Look at this wonderful piece of prose from Ready to Groom  :lol:

I am in uproar over it but at least I can spell it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They've signed two players that:

A. We wouldn't want and our fans would be in up-raw about

B. Are not good enough to get into our first team as our squad is a lot better than Newcastle's;

and;

C. Are over-priced for what they are.

It's also worth noting that the transfer window only officially opened yesterday.

Mackems appear to be bracing themselves for Fat Sam to leave them in order to take up the England job.

Clause in his contract that he can leave for England should it become available. Apparently......

:lol:

Guest ElCid

How Sima can be bothered with them lot is beyond me! The majority are utter imbeciles!

Agreed I asked the same question myself a few months ago.

How Sima can be bothered with them lot is beyond me! The majority are utter imbeciles!

It's frustrating, some of them are decent.  Imagine the shit that would be perpetuated should they be unchallenged.

It's frustrating, some of them are decent.  Imagine the s*** that would be perpetuated should they be unchallenged.

You tend to agree with them rather than challenge them tbf.

Perfect example! Sima and Fish deserve medals for posting on there!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/sigh-the-famous-number-9-again.1248204/

The absolute bitterness of them is at a level I've never seen before in my whole life.

They're f***ing nuts! :idiot2:

Sima, I genuinely don't know why you bother. Argueing with those window lickers is like juggling water....just let them be.

The whole Brexit debacle covered by the BBC summed it all up to the watching nation - indeed, the world. Newcastle was described as an outward looking progressive and inclusive city who valued their ties to the outside world. Our close neighbours sunderland were the backwards idiotic unemployable tramps, slightly racist and suspicious of the forrins.

And so the results proved. Sunderland is now an international byword for 'thick c*nt turkeys voting for Christmas'.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/28/world/europe/european-union-brexit-sunderland-britain-cameron.html

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/sunderland-to-become-futuristic-metropolis-by-2018-20160625109816