sunder↓and

Greg
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle preparing to snatch youngsters Joel Asoro and Josh Maja from bitter rivals Sunderland as they seek reports from scouts

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5612855/Newcastle-preparing-snatch-youngsters-Joel-Asoro-Josh-Maja-bitter-rivals-Sunderland.html#ixzz5CZRiAwLV

Just heard a pop a few mile south.  :lol:

Not sure but think several thousands RTG heads just burst in fury.

This Netflix thing will be a huge hit with the inbreds if their players traipse into the dressing room after each humiliating defeat and the first thing they ask is 'Did the Mags get beat?'

Mackems say nobody in the media care about SAFC. They've got their own Netflix show! They're worldwide! What more do they want?

*What a shame it comes during one of their worst times ever.

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/391467/sunderlands-disastrous-championship-season-to-be-shown-in-netflix-behind-the-scenes-tv-documentary/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6038524/sunderland-netflix-championship-docu-series/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/netflix-documentary-about-safc-in-the-summer.1426321/

This Netflix thing will be a huge hit with the inbreds if their players traipse into the dressing room after each humiliating defeat and the first thing they ask is 'Did the Mags get beat?'

Mackems say nobody in the media care about SAFC. They've got their own Netflix show! They're worldwide! What more do they want?

*What a shame it comes during one of their worst times ever.

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-gossip/391467/sunderlands-disastrous-championship-season-to-be-shown-in-netflix-behind-the-scenes-tv-documentary/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6038524/sunderland-netflix-championship-docu-series/

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/netflix-documentary-about-safc-in-the-summer.1426321/

Pass the fucking popcorn, this will be a great watch

Need Bolton to win tomorrow, I know a draw or Barnsley win still puts 21st position onto 40points, but looking at remaining fixtures its best Bolton pull clear. Then pretty much just need Reading and Birmingham to pick up a win each (presuming Reading don't win tomorrow).

Draw or mackem win, and a Barnsley win isn't the worst scenario for the inbred.

Guest covmag

Need Bolton to win tomorrow, I know a draw or Barnsley win still puts 21st position onto 40points, but looking at remaining fixtures its best Bolton pull clear. Then pretty much just need Reading and Birmingham to pick up a win each (presuming Reading don't win tomorrow).

Draw or mackem win, and a Barnsley win isn't the worst scenario for the inbred.

relax, the cunts are gone  :cool:

I'd like to see something similar to what just happened to Juve.  Mackem wins in the next couple of games.  Dangle a little bit of hope in front of them before they get twatted by Wolves and Fulham and go down on goal difference.

I'd like to see something similar to what just happened to Juve.  Mackem wins in the next couple of games.  Dangle a little bit of hope in front of them before they get twatted by Wolves and Fulham and go down on goal difference.

No thanks, down ASAP please.

Also it's impossible for them to win two, lose two and go down on goal difference, they need at least 7 points to stay up... I think.

They do because Bolton play Barnsley. A draw means Bolton are 7 ahead, if Barnsley win they are then on 40 meaning Sunderland still need 7 to get out of the bottom 3.

With Fulham and Wolves still as well to play, they're done imo.

Guest covmag

just misery please  O0

think they will get at least a draw today but this Fulham game is the one, its all pointing to Mitro and a glorious Friday night party  :naughty: :naughty:

Mackems in Meltdown.

Well done SAFC. The first good thing you have done this season. They need to know that they won't have it all their own way. They need to know they won't be allowed to run roughshod and that it is madness to think they can expect to run roughshod over us with no resistance from us. If one little decision spoils their sick and twisted idea of fun by stopping them from doing it then our season the way it has been is worth it. Stopping a few Sunderland fans who are cash paying fans from getting in to stop several Newcastle fans from getting in is worth it.

This speaks volumes for the mentality of the mag. They revel in doing sick and twisted cruel things like this. No other clubs fans would every dream about turning up to to their rival clubs home games to cheer on the opposition and see the rivals suffer. Yet the mags could have done this TWICE in our lifetime if it weren't for the intervention of SAFC. First time was back in the 80's at Roker Park with Gillingham and now with Wolves in 2018.

I wonder if they will turn up to see us go up when and if we do? Because what goes around comes around. Going back from the Norwich game I listened to BBC Radio Newcastle's phone-in and the presenter asked the caller if we will come back from this. I think 1000% that we will. Look at most of the clubs who have spent time in the 3rd tier of football and where they are now. Swansea City, Southampton, the Sheffield clubs, Wolves, Huddersfield, Hull City. I could go on and on. Every club has periods of good times followed by bad times and vice versa. No club goes on forever as a bad club. Look at the mags. They lost a game and the club was in crisis but they won next week and all is well and their journey to being the world's biggest club is on once more. They do eventually see an upturn. It may come in 12 months or 12 years. But success comes back to us all.

The scumks (as I have now decided call them which is a merger of skunk and scum) will do well to remind themselves that clubs come back from a crisis all the time and they have done since the day they were formed. And next time Sunderland come back from this Newcastle may find that we have all the incentive we need to beat and batter them even worse than we did last time. And I can't wait for the day we do. Serves them right!

I would love for Amanda Stavely to take over the scumks and for Mike Ashley to be our new owner just to piss the mags off.

I would love for Amanda Stavely to take over the scumks and for Mike Ashley to be our new owner just to piss the mags off.

I think I speak for us all when I say, yes we would be so...pissed...off for them to have Ashley. Just...fuming...

Guest covmag

Mackems in Meltdown.

Well done SAFC. The first good thing you have done this season. They need to know that they won't have it all their own way. They need to know they won't be allowed to run roughshod and that it is madness to think they can expect to run roughshod over us with no resistance from us. If one little decision spoils their sick and twisted idea of fun by stopping them from doing it then our season the way it has been is worth it. Stopping a few Sunderland fans who are cash paying fans from getting in to stop several Newcastle fans from getting in is worth it.

This speaks volumes for the mentality of the mag. They revel in doing sick and twisted cruel things like this. No other clubs fans would every dream about turning up to to their rival clubs home games to cheer on the opposition and see the rivals suffer. Yet the mags could have done this TWICE in our lifetime if it weren't for the intervention of SAFC. First time was back in the 80's at Roker Park with Gillingham and now with Wolves in 2018.

I wonder if they will turn up to see us go up when and if we do? Because what goes around comes around. Going back from the Norwich game I listened to BBC Radio Newcastle's phone-in and the presenter asked the caller if we will come back from this. I think 1000% that we will. Look at most of the clubs who have spent time in the 3rd tier of football and where they are now. Swansea City, Southampton, the Sheffield clubs, Wolves, Huddersfield, Hull City. I could go on and on. Every club has periods of good times followed by bad times and vice versa. No club goes on forever as a bad club. Look at the mags. They lost a game and the club was in crisis but they won next week and all is well and their journey to being the world's biggest club is on once more. They do eventually see an upturn. It may come in 12 months or 12 years. But success comes back to us all.

The scumks (as I have now decided call them which is a merger of skunk and scum) will do well to remind themselves that clubs come back from a crisis all the time and they have done since the day they were formed. And next time Sunderland come back from this Newcastle may find that we have all the incentive we need to beat and batter them even worse than we did last time. And I can't wait for the day we do. Serves them right!

:lol: :lol:

i see they have dredged out one of the wins against us for viewing today to cheer them up, together with "our fans " traditional thread they are so fucking predictable.

*waits for "its back on " thread later