Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Am I the only one that doesn't rate him or think that he's the sort of character to make a enough of an immediate difference?

He's probably the best we can get for this season as every player will know him and will almost certainly respect him and will get a lift just from his appointment, if it happens.  Long term, I think I'd look elsewhere.

Guest firetotheworks

http://i.imgur.com/6ToiIGx.jpg

:lol: :lol: the fucks this

It's the person that has told Lee Charnley that he's Rafa Benitez. It's Rafa Benitez.

Am I the only one that doesn't rate him or think that he's the sort of character to make a enough of an immediate difference?

He's probably the best we can get for this season as every player will know him and will almost certainly respect him and will get a lift just from his appointment, if it happens. Long term, I think I'd look elsewhere.

really? I think he'd be ideal.

Just to remind you our last three managers have been Padrew, Carver and McClaren. He's a fucking massive improvement!

I'm not disputing that, I just don't think he's as good as some are making out. His record really isn't as great as you would think and the football that his teams play is awful. I'm not saying I wouldn't take him obviously, that would be looking a gift horse in the mouth to the enth degree, but I don't think he's the character to bring a team low on confidence out of a relegation battle. His teams rely upon a solid defense for a start.

One other attribute which should perhaps be mentioned, he's ambitious. He's not going to come here to finish mid-table every year. One reason why I still think he'll reject us after talking to our MD/temporary MD.

£250 placed on Rafa to be our next boss at 4/1 this morning.

It's now as short as 6/4 with some bookies.

Erm...

:lol: I was wondering if he was joking. Does he realise?

Realise what?

£250 placed on Rafa to be our next boss at 4/1 this morning.

It's now as short as 6/4 with some bookies.

Erm...

:lol: I was wondering if he was joking. Does he realise?

Realise what?

I'm wondering too. I don't visit the bookies but isn't 4-1 an 20% chance of winning, whereas 6-4 is a 40% chance?