Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

What's the possibility that the decision makers on Benitez are just as excited as us, end up securing the deal and making an announcement and just completely forget about McClaren.

McClaren just keeps turning up like he's been doing all week, kinda like David Brent does in the office. Bringing his dog in and shit, asking people to go for a drink and when silence falls, Jack Colback goes "I'll go for a drink with you, Steve".

Liverpool supporting friend of mine said that their Champions League win had nothing to do with Benitez and was purely down to team spirit.

:crazy2:

dee me, team spirit a big miss here imo.

What's the possibility that the decision makers on Benitez are just as excited as us, end up securing the deal and making an announcement and just completely forget about McClaren.

McClaren just keeps turning up like he's been doing all week, kinda like David Brent does in the office. Bringing his dog in and shit, asking people to go for a drink and when silence falls, Jack Colback goes "I'll go for a drink with you, Steve".

:lol:

I started this thread yesterday after a tweet said we are preparing for indirect talks.. Things have certainly escalated  :lol:

If this goes through you're starting all match day threads and transfer threads for the players we want.

Guest The Little Waster

I don't believe it. My f***ing bet.

http://i.imgur.com/YqkW8V2.png

There you go Steve as one door closes another one opens ....