Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I'm going to love next season, should be a blast, but I'm already looking ahead to the season after when we are back in the premier. There'll be a lot of clubs looking over their shoulder at the Rafa led juggernaut headed their way.

A genuine "Keegan First Coming" moment. European Footballer of the Year signing for Newcastle in Division 2. We know how that turned out.

It is going to be a long pre-season. Can genuinely see season tickets being at least as high if not higher than in the Premier League.

I expected this but it still seems surreal. Rafa Benitez is going to manage us in the Championship. :lol:

It really does! 

The same Rafa Benitez who was recruited by and was managing, arguably, the biggest club in the world a few months ago!

The word "potential" is  regularly used when talking about Newcastle but this does put it into some kind of context.

The stadium, the fan base, the city itself, is all in place. Just a matter of getting the most important bit moving in the right direction again.

Guest The Little Waster

Ashleys only doing this because hes on the edge of a cliff ... if we secure a first time promotion he will find a way to fuck it up and piss off Rafa