Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

We have conceded the least and scored the most in the Championship.

6 games winning streak, 5 game clean sheet streak, scored 19, I'm that time. This guy.

I bet we should still only be about 14th when Villa update their real league table.

This rotation system :sweetjesus:

I was weary of it given that we literally never rotated pre-Rafa but it looks genius.

Aye, I'm loving it. Could you imagine Pardew rotating after a 6-0 win (if you could even imagine Pardew getting a 6-0 win in the first place)? Not a chance in hell, but Rafa will probably get at least Diame and Gayle in for Saturday, and it will be the right choice.

I was weary of it given that we literally never rotate pre-Rafa but it looks genius.

It helps if you can do it with players who are better than what the opoosition have.

That's not a coincidence either.

I was weary of it given that we literally never rotate pre-Rafa but it looks genius.

It helps if you can do it with players who are better than what the opoosition have.

As long as there's quality across the board we should be fine, which it looks like we'll have if we go up.

On the radio pre-game he spoke a little bit about it as well as keeping the teamsheet secret from the players. It's pretty obvious stuff when you think about it but it encourages strong competition for places. Under previous managers we had players training with the club who at no point ever though they were getting on the pitch. Now every player knows they have a chance if they put the work in. It has to make a huge difference.