Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

He's talked about wanting a couple of players in every presser for 6 weeks. It looks like he's getting none.

Thats the problem though when you have Carr and Chanley before you.

They get nothing done. He must have been a fool to believe it in the first place, either that or he understands the difficulties in negotiations in January.  I dont actually think we need anyone. If it was so so bad we have plenty we could recall from loans.

He's talked about wanting a couple of players in every presser for 6 weeks. It looks like he's getting none.

Thats the problem though when you have Carr and Chanley before you.

They get nothing done. He must have been a fool to believe it in the first place, either that or he understands the difficulties in negotiations in January.  I dont actually think we need anyone. If it was so so bad we have plenty we could recall from loans.

Carr and Charnley are not the issue here. Charnley certainly didn't seem to have any issues brokering our 12 odd signings in the summer like.

caulkin saying ashley has no intention of spending this january. if rafa knew that all along, he woundnt have come across as so desperate/open in his need for adding to the squad. rafa getting played.

I know don't why we're even taking about him walking. Stupid man.

He won't walk now - but come end of season - promotion or not if Ashley isn't backing him he's going to walk.  Rafa would have had plenty of potential targets and to not even get one player in is a poor sign of intent from Ashley.  I can't believe some of you aren't worried.

I know don't why we're even taking about him walking. Stupid man.

He won't walk now - but come end of season - promotion or not if Ashley isn't backing him he's going to walk.  Rafa would have had plenty of potential targets and to not even get one player in is a poor sign of intent from Ashley.  I can't believe some of you aren't worried.

This.

Just wondering though, why wouldn't Ashley back Rafa after he backed a useless manager like McClaren with big money? You can say Ashley will never change his policy but he already did when he gave that chump £80m to spend in one summer.

Fair point that mind

caulkin saying ashley has no intention of spending this january. if rafa knew that all along, he woundnt have come across as so desperate/open in his need for adding to the squad. rafa getting played.

This caulkin likes to know everything mind.

Rafa must have been given the thumbs up on Townsend, these deals at this time arent easy so i say bullshit from so called ITK Caulkin.

I'll be very surprised if he's here beyond the summer of 2018. Assuming we go up Ashley will eventually start acting the rotten cunt once he feels we're looking solidly established in the Premiership. He might give Rafa enough this coming summer to keep him but eventually it'll all go tits up.

Rafa must have been given the thumbs up on Townsend, these deals at this time arent easy so i say bullshit from so called ITK Caulkin.

Yeah...that's his job m8.

Caulkin is a good journo, he doesn't tweet shite for click bait such as Ryder and SportBible etc.

:lol: Reducing one of the best sports journos in the country to a two-bit plonker living in his mom's basement, posting #fakenews on Twitter.