Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Total off the wall s*** here like, but I think we are in a great position to do a leicester, net year. If Rafa stays.

Rafa's system comes alive at 1-0 up. We've struggled at times to get that first goal against teams who are intimidated. There will be less of that in the Prem, so we might see more joy.

If Rafa stays and gets the right personnel for the job, then why not?

Total off the wall s*** here like, but I think we are in a great position to do a leicester, net year. If Rafa stays.

Rafa's system comes alive at 1-0 up. We've struggled at times to get that first goal against teams who are intimidated. There will be less of that in the Prem, so we might see more joy.

:anguish:

Sell our best player and be in a relegation scrap? Probably right, aye.

I did include the caveat of Rafa staying, although I appreciate the reality check.

Jesus Christ

:lol:

Jesus Christ

:lol:

He'd probably be directly involved if we 'do a Leicester'.

That sort of story usually happens only every few decades, man. Don't get your hopes up.

That's the type of nonsense which has other fans calling us delusional. Please stop with it.

That sort of story usually happens only every few decades, man. Don't get your hopes up.

Was meant to be a comment on Rafa's style of play. Obviously we aren't going to do a leicester.

Was meant to be a comment on Rafa's style of play. Obviously we aren't going to do a leicester.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/backpedal.gif

He might as well have came over and personally insulted every single fan's mother, as make the selection of Curtis Good in that side.

Abysmal stuff today that i thought was far below Rafa as both a person and a coach. Up there with the disgusting cup efforts under Pardew.

It's a bit of a pisstake to folk travelling over 500 miles, like. Putting that utterly abysmal side out.

Could have been different if Mitrovic took his chances in that first half...or the penalty to make it 1-1 to be fair.

More worried about what Rafa does in training for set pieces.

It's a bit of a pisstake to folk travelling over 500 miles, like. Putting that utterly abysmal side out.

Those folk need to think about the bigger picture. 

(Am I doing this right?)