Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I don't think he'll walk yet. He absolutely should, no doubt, because he's been fucked around twice now. His stance will be what he said the other week, we're no longer a long term project. I expect he'll be gone by next summer after doing his utmost for this campaign.

Mike fucking Ashley, man. The bloke will just never get it.

Think we should all just take a step back to be honest. Rafa won't leave not yet anyways. Stay focused on getting behind him and his mags.

When the seemingly inevitable happens we all got 100% at removing Ashley though

:thup:

Think we should all just take a step back to be honest. Rafa won't leave not yet anyways. Stay focused on getting behind him and his mags.

Pretty much, whonestly i'm I can't be fucked being angry at the club anymore, the club is a big part of my life that I refuse to always be angry towards it. Obviously if/when Rafa walks that will change.

Elite rich clubs have fucked this market. Teams now stuck with players who dont want to be there, prices for average players going up to 40m. I can see a future of a separate window for elite clubs as most cant get involved.

You can look around and see not many average clubs did anything major today, because its been made impossible. Bournemouth offering 25m for Demarai Gray to be told 40m is his valuation. As much as many say its been a shit window (agreed) we did shift a lot of crap out.

Its tough on Rafa and i guess we will have to do it the hard way, and hope we dont pick up many injuries along the way, and stupid suspensions like Shelvey and Mitrovic.

If he sees the season out total respect to him for trying for us fans. Im sure thats all he's in it for.

Think some are in for a shock here he has been totally undermined twice in the last 2 windows and even worse this time as he has basically said all window quality transfers are required only to be totally ignored or 5th or 6th choice targets coming in. His position is virtually untenable right now which imho is exactly what Ashley wants and hoping Benitez will walk. He has been consistently lied to and a man of his principal will no way be able to carry on in the current environment even with the relationship he has with the fans ala Keegan. If this supposed fee installment is in place he may wait until a club of any stature comes knocking but I will be astonished if he is still here come January. He will know the fans will understand if he does go. No manager with the reputation and standing he has will put up with this.

Pretty much, whonestly i'm I can't be f***ed being angry at the club anymore, the club is a big part of my life that I refuse to always be angry towards it. Obviously if/when Rafa walks that will change.

Rafa being here is the first time I've been able to be genuinely happy as an NUFC supporter, as depressing that may sound to some. I loved the first 6 months of last season, obviously it's easy to love a club that's winning all the time but the run of games September-October last season had me waking up on a Saturday or Wednesday night or whenever we were playing like a frothing lunatic. The 5th season was great as well but even that had its ridiculous Pardew-isms. Ashley's fucking wrecking it, out of spite or whatever. Making me, a teenager, unable to enjoy matchdays, doing away trips down to London and getting turned over 5-1 off Crystal fucking Palace. I really can't be arsed to take any more years like that.

Even though i saw this coming it doesn't make me any more dissapointed or angry.  It's very clear now that Ashley and his cock slaves are trying to force Rafa to resign.  Rafa thought he had a good relationship with Charnley but i'm sure he realised today that the little worm has been leading him along the whole time.  Getting rid of Carr and putting the new "head of recruitment" was purely to try and appease Rafa in the short term after we failed to get any early transfer work done, i wouldn't be surprised to see him get the boot once Rafa is gone.  This Justin Barnes c*** that's been brought in is only there to make sure Ashley doesn't get taken to court again and to make things awkward for Rafa, they're hoping Rafa won't be able to take any more and walk, or just as good he takes another job and the fat man scores for some compo.  If these rodents all die a slow, painful and humiliating death i'd be ok with that. ?

Mike Ashley feels threatened by anyone who is popular with the fans - Keegan, Shearer, Hughton and now Rafa all forced out and treat like s***.  Even popular players with an opinion get shown the door (Nolan, Barton etc.). It's much easier for him to appoint a yes man and use him as s*** deflecter, no matter how useless he is.  Thinking about who our next manager is gona be genuinely makes me feel sick.  Whoever it is, i won't be "giving him a chance" i'm afraid!

I hope he walks, it's just prolonging the agony now and I want to walk away

Feel like this too right now, guess Rafa might be able to make me feel better if he stays and toughs it out.

But deep down we know there's no point in any of it anymore.

Think some are in for a shock here he has been totally undermined twice in the last 2 windows and even worse this time as he has basically said all window quality transfers are required only to be totally ignored or 5th or 6th choice targets coming in. His position is virtually untenable right now which imho is exactly what Ashley wants and hoping Benitez will walk. He has been consistently lied to and a man of his principal will no way be able to carry on in the current environment even with the relationship he has with the fans ala Keegan. If this supposed fee installment is in place he may wait until a club of any stature comes knocking but I will be astonished if he is still here come January. He will know the fans will understand if he does go. No manager with the reputation and standing he has will put up with this.

Aye, he'll be waiting for a club to get him the hell out of this madhouse and will be regretting ever signing up for this so-called "project". He never stood a chance.

Aye, he'll be waiting for a club to get him the hell out of this madhouse and will be regretting ever signing up for this so-called "project". He never stood a chance.

I'll be shocked if he's not at Arsenal by Christmas.

Imagine turning down £25 million for Demarai Gray man :lol:

He isn't even in their first team. Marc Albrighton has kept him on the bench the last two seasons.

The whole thing is just a bloody mess.

Guest firetotheworks

Surprisingly good (from my perspective anyway) comments from people who've had enough and that this is the final straw for them going to matches as well. Possibly just thinking emotionally, but it's good to see that absolutely no one on there so far is going with the 'stop complaining and get behind the lads' stuff.