Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

SJP should be absolutely rocking next week.  I remember being at Bobbys first game back and it was fantastic.  Against the mackems too :D

Good lord its going to sound fucking brilliant.

I'm going to the Orlando City match tonight and all I'll be doing is celebrating this news. Holy s***. This is amazing.

Get a flight booked!

Text me wife, "Flying to Newcastle right now, cya Monday"

SJP should be absolutely rocking next week.  I remember being at Bobbys first game back and it was fantastic.  Against the mackems too :D

Good lord its going to sound fucking brilliant.

I'm going to the Orlando City match tonight and all I'll be doing is celebrating this news. Holy s***. This is amazing.

Get a flight booked!

Text me wife, "Flying to Newcastle right now, cya Monday"

Don't do it man!

You probably won't make it back until Tuesday. Maybe say Wednesday incase you're hungover.

Should impulse buy a flight out for the Derby.

It's so tempting. The atmosphere is going to be incredible. It's my wife's birthday next weekend. Probably a terrible idea.  :lol:

$3,500 to get myself from Atlanta (where I'll be for work on Friday) to Newcastle by way of Detroit, Amsterdam. Would land in Newcastle in the morning, assume I'd drink all day and go nuts. Next day is the match. Fly out Monday morning. Too f***ing expensive :lol:

Did not count hotel, food, drinking, tickets. Nee chance this is happening. But was fun to look it up.

Should impulse buy a flight out for the Derby.

It's so tempting. The atmosphere is going to be incredible. It's my wife's birthday next weekend. Probably a terrible idea.  :lol:

$3,500 to get myself from Atlanta (where I'll be for work on Friday) to Newcastle by way of Detroit, Amsterdam. Would land in Newcastle in the morning, assume I'd drink all day and go nuts. Next day is the match. Fly out Monday morning. Too f***ing expensive :lol:

Did not count hotel, food, drinking, tickets. Nee chance this is happening. But was fun to look it up.

If you do it I'll throw in your match ticket for free.