Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I was of course joking, but I'm getting a bit nervous of Everton. and TBH, just need to know if 40+ years of disappointment is over- because I'm am literally done with it if this falls through.

I was of course joking, but I'm getting a bit nervous of Everton. and TBH, just need to know if 40+ years of disappointment is over- because I'm am literally done with it if this falls through.

I'm not saying he's definitely staying but there's no way in hell he's going to Everton so you can be calm about that.  ;)

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 6 minfor 6 minutter siden

@the_looney_toon @sinicols Thurs or Fri is how it looks as things stand. I’m not talking to the club, so perhaps that reassures you a bit.

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 6 minfor 6 minutter siden

@the_looney_toon @sinicols Thurs or Fri is how it looks as things stand. I’m not talking to the club, so perhaps that reassures you a bit.

Talking to Benitez then? Or a source?

He is going to stay. The delay is probably because Rafa is an incredibly detail oriented manager. There are rumors among the LFC media that Frank McParland and some of the other youth coaches he trusts are about to move to Newcastle. Most likely he has identified the nutritionist for the Newcastle U11 squad and has asked Ashley and Charnley's lawyer for a cast iron legal commitment to hiring that person built into his contract.

He is a very smart and sharp person who is not afraid to walk away. If he had the slightest inclination that Ashley and Charnley are not 100% serious in their commitment towards him, he would have walked away by now.

Please stop, I'm not sure I can take much more of this after the last three clowns we've had in charge here. :lol:

If Rafa doesn't sign now I'll probably join cp40 in a twin jump off the Tyne bridge.

I would think the delay is as much to do with negotiating plans for our first season back in the Premier League as much as those for next season. Need to be set in stone as i'm sure Raffa distrusts  Ashley every bit as much as we do. On the plus side he clearly expects to get us straight back up if my theory is correct.