Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Went to get San Miguel (or whatever Spanish beer) last night but they didn't have any, and it was past their alcohol selling cut-off anyway. So I'm hoping to find some tonight if anyone'll join me (not literally please, I don't meet internet people. I still have young skin).

Went to get San Miguel (or whatever Spanish beer) last night but they didn't have any, and it was past their alcohol selling cut-off anyway. So I'm hoping to find some tonight if anyone'll join me (not literally please, I don't meet internet people. I still have young skin).

San Miguel is from the Philippines btw  :lol:

http://localpi.co.uk/usercontent/redactorimages/1-initial-contact-is-out-of-the-blue.jpg

:lol: Well I guess the only Spanish beer I know then is Estrella.

If this is true, San Miguel being Spanish is a common misconception. :lol:

It was set up by Spanish colonialists in the Phillipines

'The original San Miguel Brewery, Inc. was founded as La Fábrica de Cerveza de San Miguel in 1890 by Enrique María Barreto under a Spanish Royal Charter that officially permitted the brewing of beer in the Philippines and incorporated as the first San Miguel Brewery, Inc. in 1913. '

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Miguel_Brewery

I haven't even contemplated not going up, I seriously think we could go the whole season unbeaten. Not likely to happen, but we won't be far off.

Will lose more this season than we did last time we were in it.

Juve lost 4 out of 42 in their Serie B season. Rangers walked The Championship last year and lost 5  We could lose about 6 next season and still piss it.

I haven't even contemplated not going up, I seriously think we could go the whole season unbeaten. Not likely to happen, but we won't be far off.

Will lose more this season than we did last time we were in it.

Juve lost 4 out of 42 in their Serie B season. Rangers walked The Championship last year and lost 5  We could lose about 6 next season and still p*ss it.

Aye im not saying we will struggle. Just think its a bit silly to think we may go unbeaten all season.

Next you're gonna tell me Fosters isn't brewed in Australia.

It is, just not the shite we drink lol.

Just about every "Continental" lager we have in this country is brewed in bloody Northampton.

It's just the more expensive and less well known ones that aren't.

Will only pick up a max of 1 point from Derby, what a shite bogey team to have. Think they were the only team we didnt get at least 3 points from in the 09/10 season in the champ.

Bristol City and West Brom, too.