Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I wonder where his salary ranks in terms of manager pay in the top European leagues?

It will be a lot higher than Steve McClaren who got told to fuck off by Rotheram by all accounts, or Alan Pardew who will probably be told to fuck off by Rotheram in a year's time. Carver's probably the best suited for future employment from our last few managers. He could be cleaning wheelie bins in Toronto given his previous connections there.

I wonder where his salary ranks in terms of manager pay in the top European leagues?

If imagine on par with most. Ashley's banking everything on coming back up in the first go. It wouldn't surprise me if there's some new clause about being able to renegotiate if we're not going back up next summer.

Much as it pains me to wish any good on Steve Bruce and the various family members that make up his s*** team, but we're much better off them coming up in the play offs than Wednesday as it's hard not to see them being around the top 3 or 4 next year.

We should also get more away tickets for Sheff Wednesday.

You listen to what Rafa says and how he talks about football, with all the crap, excuses and talking down about us that we had to put up with from Pardew, and it feels like being freed from some sort of darkness.  Hope, excitement and i do believe enjoyment is about to wash over us all. It's not been this way for so long, it's feels so weird to have such things in the forefront of your mind in regards to this club.

It's lovely, absolutely lovely to feel this way once again.

Rafa Benitez is our manager in the Championship, yet fans of clubs like Stoke City and West Brom try and tell us we aren't a big club. If not a big club then a club with huge potential. Never been so positive about NUFC tbh, if we let Rafa do what he wants and don't shoot ourselves in the foot by messing him about then we will achieve some special things.

Rafa Benitez is our manager in the Championship, yet fans of clubs like Stoke City and West Brom try and tell us we aren't a big club. If not a big club then a club with huge potential. Never been so positive about NUFC tbh, if we let Rafa do what he wants and don't shoot ourselves in the foot by messing him about then we will achieve some special things.

Rafas family was the main reason he came here. Don't kid yourself.

Rafas family was the main reason he came here. Don't kid yourself.

Aye it was, initially.

Fact of the matter is now if he had of just walked away he could have done so with £3m. It's not like he's short of money anyway but it'd be easy to walk away and in fairness he would still walk into a job in the Premier League no bother, it's not like managers aren't getting sacked every season.

Rafa is loved by the fans, just like he was at Liverpool - where he thrived on the back of that atmosphere. He has been given a proper project to mould NUFC completely in his own way, as opposed to a coach role where he is the scapegoat for any failures.

His family being here is a major factor but it's only integral to him working in England, not at NUFC.

Just found out my wife is pregnant. What a day. :frantic:

First attempt at convincing her to name a boy Rafa did not land well.

Congrats man! Good work.

You should play it a bit smart, Rafa is a bit obvious.. but suggest Rafael :p

Congrats!

My wife is 35 weeks. We already have a name picked out. I tried to suggest a last minute change, she wasn't interested.

:lol: thanks all. I tried Rafael too. I'm going to try trading boy naming rights for girl naming rights and roll the dice, but I'm pretty sure there's only going to be one winner in this game.

Congrats man! Good work.

You should play it a bit smart, Rafa is a bit obvious.. but suggest Rafael :p

Rafa Ben Arfa  :snod:

:lol: thanks all. I tried Rafael too. I'm going to try trading boy naming rights for girl naming rights and roll the dice, but I'm pretty sure there's only going to be one winner in this game.

She comes at you with Alan, you know what to do.

She comes at you with Alan, you know what to do.

I already got her to agree if we ever own a horse (which she wants but will almost certainly never happen) that it will be named Sir Alan Shearer.

We have a cat named Derek Sanderson Jeter.

The human names have less leeway.

The cat probably stretches out full length and lies down just short of the food bowl every time, yes?

Sometimes, but he has an uncanny ability to swat things out of the air. Must have done it over 3000 times now.