Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Aye what a stupid article by the echo. We've signed him up for 3 years ffs, all speculation is useless waste of words at this point. He's ours and we're going to have some fun for once.

Just found out my wife is pregnant. What a day. :frantic:

First attempt at convincing her to name a boy Rafa did not land well.

Congrats man! Good work.

You should play it a bit smart, Rafa is a bit obvious.. but suggest Rafael :p

Rafa Ben Arfa  :snod:

There's nee bun in the oven over here but I've already got "Ben Arthur" planned. I reckon I can get it by her.

It's pretty much the only thing that has tempted me into having kids.

It sounds like the new contract is very specific about his role and the control he has so it would appear that was not the case in the original contract.  Perhaps then relegation was a good thing because the original contract would then have stood and he might not have had the power he appears to have now.

Just read somewhere this morning that he turned Valencia down because he wanted to stay in England. so that article is spouting s****.

His family lives in Wirral, he got three daughters.. two of them teenagers as well.

I would have tried to stay in the U.K if only to keep an eye on them :hmm:

Just read somewhere this morning that he turned Valencia down because he wanted to stay in England. so that article is spouting s****.

:lol: Which one?

All the buggers.

Just found out my wife is pregnant. What a day. :frantic:

First attempt at convincing her to name a boy Rafa did not land well.

Congrats man! Good work.

You should play it a bit smart, Rafa is a bit obvious.. but suggest Rafael [emoji14]

Rafa Ben Arfa  :snod:

There's nee bun in the oven over here but I've already got "Ben Arthur" planned. I reckon I can get it by her.

It's pretty much the only thing that has tempted me into having kids.

Those were my grandfather's first and middle names.

:milner:

How long did it take us to confirm McClaren? Think it must have been about a week into June IIRC. Nice to have this sorted a couple of weeks earlier, as the pathetic pre-season planning was a big part of why we were so bad last year.

no player tweets yet?

Suprised Saylor has been so quiet;he's normally the first to have his say

That's cos we normally give the job to crap managers that buy his fistpumping passion, I think he knows his days are numbered with Rafa

Guest antz1uk

no player tweets yet?

Suprised Saylor has been so quiet;he's normally the first to have his say

Can you fistpump on Twitter?

He was .. once about 18 months ago, think he lasted about 2hrs after the club decided to do an #AskTayls

was hilarious  :lol: :lol:

Any news on whether Cathro is expected to stay? Still got hopes that he could eventually become our manager one day after all the glowing reports of him from last summer. With his Valencia connections and reputation hopefully he'll be kept on.

Wasn't one of Taylor's first tweets him trying to pedle some shit energy drink? :lol:

No subtelty or anything, just came straight out looking like he'd been roped into a pyramid scheme.

And then there the black thing, bloke is a complete fucking moron.