Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I'm on a Mac and even in Safari the page starts blasting my fans. I avoid that site at all costs, unless I'm on my phone.

:thup:

Its bloody awful.  I'm at work and I'm not installing any devs software on our network that hasn't be tried and tested.  We've had two ransomware attacks in the last year or so.  Caution is the word.

Nah I'm a smug IT w*****. :lol:

Doing a bang up job there :lol:

Not my dept marra and neither events took place at my location.  Smug IT wanker wins again  :smug:

Doing a bang up job there :lol:

:lol: What can you do when the divvies will type their passwords into anything and run anything you send them?

A place I work at phished their own employees to raise infosec awareness, offering free iPads to beta testers or some such. Even after the huge announcement that it had all been a trick, people still kept calling the helpdesk to ask when the site would be back up so they could sign up for an iPad…

One trick that some groups use when targeting a certain company is just to go the car park and drop a bunch of infected USB keys around.  Some doylem will pick one up and go plug it in to see what's in it.  Some people are just dense :lol: