Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Feels like I've started dating Rachel Riley and just know, deep down it's only a matter of time before she realises what she's got and f***s off for someone else....

Gonna enjoy it while it lasts tho! :naughty:

Yeah but it's like she's using her teeth when there's no need.

Guest alijmitchell

Just got in, are we at code red (Rafa is going an we are fucked) then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest chopey

Just got in, are we at code red (Rafa is going an we are f***ed) then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, but we found out that Ashley has Keith Bishop advising him and by the looks of things Rafa has Ray Fucking Donovan

Said beforehand but it looked like a protest XI for me. Stretching the politics out into our cup competitions now. He's pissed me off with the Huddersfield game and this one. We all know things happening aren't good enough, but you have to get on with it and instill some positivity in our games. At the moment he's just making things worse.

Hmmm

Said beforehand but it looked like a protest XI for me. Stretching the politics out into our cup competitions now. He's p*ssed me off with the Huddersfield game and this one. We all know things happening aren't good enough, but you have to get on with it and instill some positivity in our games. At the moment he's just making things worse.

Hmmm

I just hope he doesn't actually think that Mike gives a rat's ass about how competitive we are because this tactic will

never work. Ashley will only act in January if it looks like we might go down.

I'm obviously siding with Benitez in all of this but I have to say that a lot of the cloud surrounding things has been brought on by him and it looks as though he's unsettled the squad a bit. Frankly we're capable of beating Huddersfield and Forest, we came up as Champions and almost immediately we've been talking ourselves down to try and get signings through the door.

He's being pretty ruthless in trying to dismantle the squad that got us up and I'm not sure that's such a good idea if he's going to walk over not getting any money, leaves us in a pretty shitty position.

Said beforehand but it looked like a protest XI for me. Stretching the politics out into our cup competitions now. He's p*ssed me off with the Huddersfield game and this one. We all know things happening aren't good enough, but you have to get on with it and instill some positivity in our games. At the moment he's just making things worse.

Hmmm

I just hope he doesn't actually think that Mike gives a rat's ass about how competitive we are because this tactic will

Ashley's got one chance of avoiding relegation, and that's to give Rafa what he needs now. If he thinks he can do better with Benitez walking out like Keegan did, then he should think back to how that season ended.

I know he arsed that up tonight and his politics game is extreme and can be distracting..... But honestly he can take as long as he wants to sort Newcastle out for me. We're never gonna get anyone as good for a long time. A very long time.

Hmmm

Ashley's got one chance of avoiding relegation, and that's to give Rafa what he needs now. If he thinks he can do better with Benitez walking out like Keegan did, then he should think back to how that season ended.

Yeah, I agree. Ashley has got it so wrong.

But he's a gambler and he'll gamble with us again. He should have backed Rafa at the start of the window but he didn't and we missed out on Rafa's targets. As long as we finish no lower than 17th then Ashley will be happy.

Guest The Little Waster

Hmmm

Yeah, I agree. Ashley has got it so wrong.

But he's a gambler and he'll gamble with us again. He should have backed Rafa at the start of the window but he didn't and we missed out on Rafa's targets. As long as we finish no lower than 17th then Ashley will be happy.

So will most of the ' fans '

I haven't read post match opinions on him as I've been busy so I may get get slaughtered for this but his tactics are quickly beginning to look way out of date.

His refusal and stubborness to change the style of play, as well as a failing formation is a big part of the problem. Even when we we're winning last season, the football was awful and boring to watch, however, people we're unwilling to criticise it too much because it got results.

Guest neesy111

I haven't read post match opinions on him as I've been busy so I may get get slaughtered for this but his tactics are quickly beginning to look way out of date.

His refusal and stubborness to change the style of play, as well as a failing formation is a big part of the problem. Even when we we're winning last season, the football was awful and boring to watch, however, people we're unwilling to criticise it too much because it got results.

pitchforks_and_torches_by_themobplz.jpg

I know he arsed that up tonight and his politics game is extreme and can be distracting..... But honestly he can take as long as he wants to sort Newcastle out for me. We're never gonna get anyone as good for a long time. A very long time.

:thup:

QPR (a)

Norwich (h)

Preston (h) (LC)

Leeds (a)

Birmingham (h)

Leeds (h)

All of those^ just off the top of my head beg to differ iyam. He's definitely not immune to criticism though. If this result helps us in the long term then great but it's hard to positive about anything atm.