Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Finished the season WDDWDW. Scored 12, conceded 4.

3rd in the form table (Man Utd vs Watford excepted).

"Benitez has to take a look at himself" - Freddy Shepherd

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Finished the season WDDWDW. Scored 12, conceded 4.

3rd in the form table (Man Utd vs Watford excepted).

"Benitez has to take a look at himself" - Freddy Shepherd

:lol:

The only bad result in there is the Villa match as well, he's had us drawing with Man City and Liverpool and beating Spurs. Had he come in after the Chelsea match, there's no doubt in my mind that we'd have stayed up.

The crowd were magnificent today; not a single protest against Ashley, the board or the players. The support given to Rafa was unwavering and really rather special. There's people on here who constantly slag off the match going fans; if Rafa stays today may be the day that he and the club realise what a special place it can be. The fans did their bit and more, I was proud to support club today. If they fuck this opportunity up they'll get all they deserve; today was a day where all that was good about Newcastle was laid bare. Another 90 minutes that encapsulated the sorrow, joy, hope and plain stupidity that comes with supporting this fucked up club.

I walked out the ground smiling and laughing; how mad is that?

The crowd were magnificent today; not a single protest against Ashley, the board or the players. The support given to Rafa was unwavering and really rather special. There's people on here who constantly slag off the match going fans; if Rafa stays today may be the day that he and the club realise what a special place it can be. The fans did their bit and more, I was proud to support club today. If they fuck this opportunity up they'll get all they deserve; today was a day where all that was good about Newcastle was laid bare. Another 90 minutes that encapsulated the sorrow, joy, hope and plain stupidity that comes with supporting this fucked up club.

Well said.

Guillem Balague

Guillem Balague – Verified account ‏@GuillemBalague

Who would not manage a team with those fans? Amazing sound and scenes at St James Park #Rafa #newcastle #allOnBoard

FFS i hate this stuff, for the next two weeks we're going to up and down like shit rollercoaster. They'll be other reports no doubt saying he's not staying.

Spot on.

Best outcome we could hope for to help keep Rafa. Great atmosphere, Rafa loved and a tonking of Spurs.

I hope today was the catalyst for him staying. Ashley and Charnley really have to be idiots to fuck this up.

Guillem Balague

Guillem Balague – Verified account ‏@GuillemBalague

Who would not manage a team with those fans? Amazing sound and scenes at St James Park #Rafa #newcastle #allOnBoard

FFS i hate this stuff, for the next two weeks we're going to up and down like shit rollercoaster. They'll be other reports no doubt saying he's not staying.

Oh there will be much weeping and gnashing of teeth as we parse every word and gesture, for sure.