Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Who's the negative c***?

Think it's Chris Sutton who said on the same radio station about a month ago, and I quote:

"Rafa Benitez is a big gamble, especially when Nigel Pearson is available"

.... these people  :carverlick:

Sutton said Wilshere is best midfielder around. Ron the caller disagreed and said put it out to the fans then.

Sutton said "what do the fans know?"  :lol:

What do I do ..............wake the bairn.................have a drink................go out into the street.........................why have I just put a suit on ?

:lol:

:lol:

Greatest caller ever [emoji38]  [emoji38]    [emoji38]

I switched off, what did he say?

Rafa nailed on to come up championship would be like a holiday. Wilshire is shit and shouldn't be in the England squad.  Spoke with such certainty and conviction  [emoji38]  [emoji38] obviously not a Newcastle supporter.

Who's the negative c***?

Think it's Chris Sutton who said on the same radio station about a month ago, and I quote:

"Rafa Benitez is a big gamble, especially when Nigel Pearson is available"

.... these people  :carverlick:

Steve Claridge was saying similar yesterday. Its literally ridiculous. I have no clue how these cunts get paid to basically say absolute bollocks. Its often the non ex pros in Sports journalism who have the most accurate views. It is a weird industry.

Edit:

They are probably of the Opinion that if we had Messi,Suarez and Ronaldo as a front threewewould struggle as they dont have rnough experience in that division.