Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Who's the negative c***?

Think it's Chris Sutton who said on the same radio station about a month ago, and I quote:

"Rafa Benitez is a big gamble, especially when Nigel Pearson is available"

.... these people  :carverlick:

Steve Claridge was saying similar yesterday. Its literally ridiculous. I have no clue how these cunts get paid to basically say absolute bollocks. Its often the non ex pros in Sports journalism who have the most accurate views. It is a weird industry.

There's a perception right throughout football that you have to have played the game professionally to have an opinion on it, and they perpetuate it themselves so they can all get jobs talking shite to keep them out of putting their money where their mouth is and coaching. They're almost all as thick as two short planks.

It's like saying you can only be a professional film critic if you've got an Oscar. You're only qualified to report on politics if you were an MP.

Who's the negative c***?

Think it's Chris Sutton who said on the same radio station about a month ago, and I quote:

"Rafa Benitez is a big gamble, especially when Nigel Pearson is available"

.... these people  :carverlick:

Steve Claridge was saying similar yesterday. Its literally ridiculous. I have no clue how these c***s get paid to basically say absolute bollocks. Its often the non ex pros in Sports journalism who have the most accurate views. It is a weird industry.

There's a perception right throughout football that you have to have played the game professional to have an opinion on it, and they perpetuate it themselves so they can all get jobs talking s**** to keep them out of putting their money where their mouth is and coaching. They're almost all as thick as two short planks.

It's like saying you can only be a professional film critic if you've got an Oscar. You're only qualified to report on politics if you were an MP.

Yet all the best managers tend to be those that didn't play at a high level, few exceptions of course but Wenger, Ferguson, Benitez, Jose etc. The fans know a lot more than these pundits think. Our fans are on the whole knowledgeable and border line obsessed with football and can see a shit footballer or manager a mile off

Scenes in November when we've slumped to 11th, no wins in 5 after a 0-1 loss at home to Rotherham.

Rafa labelled a fraud by Christmas.

Na,we will win 46 games and win FA cup, easy peasy

Scenes in November when we've slumped to 11th, no wins in 5 after a 0-1 loss at home to Rotherham.

A Rafa double relegation :sweetjesus:

I would lean into that shit [emoji38]