Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

gonna be hard pinning down an exact figure. other than to say you can have x amount and whatever you make from player sales.

Last time Ashley talked about transfer funds two months back he seemed to have a pretty clear figure

All I can say is, there's a bank account. When you have emptied it, it's empty. Don't come crying to me for more money.

There's virtually nothing left now. They've emptied it.

Have the BBC ever actually broke a football story before anyone else? Considering the size of them they're usually slow in announcing breaking news.

That's because they need more than one source to verify usually. Whereas Sky just report any old shite.

:lol: Can't wait to see who replaces Carr after Benitez takes off.

I believe even you or I could replace this guy, wouldn't lose too much sleep over that aspect.

Guest firetotheworks

http://i.imgur.com/OuUTdXC.jpg

Your links to cultural references game is strong.

Guest firetotheworks
[emoji38]Can't wait to see who replaces Carr after Benitez takes off.

An actual car.

http://i.imgur.com/OuUTdXC.jpg

Ashley would probably be good for two skin suits. Or maybe a skin suit and a skin sports coat at least.

Cleaning bill on a skin suit would put him off.

I know we have a thread for this, but still.  :lol:

From soccer sauce

Just some early news we're hearing. Understand Peter Crouch is on Rafa Benitez's hit list should he stay on as #NUFC manager

I know we have a thread for this, but still.  :lol:

From soccer sauce

Just some early news we're hearing. Understand Peter Crouch is on Rafa Benitez's hit list should he stay on as #NUFC manager

:lol: Thought he retired?

Imagine being Peter Crouch man.

Fucking ugly lanky stain of piss but playing the beautiful game, earning millions of pounds and shagging that beauty.

What a life.

Chris Smalling gets to sleep with this ffs: :lol:

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Screen-Shot-2015-11-30-at-16.21.09-1.jpg

Fucking ugly lanky stain of piss but playing the beautiful game, earning millions of pounds and shagging that beauty.

What a life.

Thought he always came across as humble and not very full of himself at least. I could swear there was an interview with him where, when asked "what would you be if you weren't a footballer" he answered "a virgin" :lol:

f***ing ugly lanky stain of p*ss but playing the beautiful game, earning millions of pounds and shagging that beauty.

What a life.

Indeed.

I believe Crouch was once asked what he would have been if he wasn't a footballer. He replied "a virgin".