Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  THIS IS DOING ME HEEEEEEED IN MAN

GET IT DONE ALREADY

GIVE HIM WHAT HE WANTS

MAYOR OF NEWCASTLE

FUCKING ANYTHING JUST GET IT DONE

Ladies and gentleman... I present to you, Ready To Groom and their jealousy:

Couldn't think of a worse manager in a relegation situation tbh. If it was us I'd be gutted.

Of course he could get a better job, which leaves money as the only visible reason he would go to the landfill.

With the situation both clubs are in give me big Sam over Benitez any day. He's been there, done that. If Benitez does take over them, and I still don't think he's daft enough, he'll get a maximum of 6 points from now till the end of the season. Feel free to bookmark this.

Couldn't think of a worse manager in a relegation situation tbh. If it was us I'd be gutted.

Of course he could get a better job, which leaves money as the only visible reason he would go to the landfill.

With the situation both clubs are in give me big Sam over Benitez any day. He's been there, done that. If Benitez does take over them, and I still don't think he's daft enough, he'll get a maximum of 6 points from now till the end of the season. Feel free to bookmark this.

God I hope we get Benetiz in and smash them in the derby

Just read every word of Benitez's Wiki article, I'm getting myself far too excited. One thing in particular which stands out at the end is his career totals as a manager:

P961  W490  D234  L237  Win Percentage 50.99%  Goal Difference +635 

His record in the cups and Europe is even better, win % of 52-58%.

Must have been a while since we had a manager with anything like as a good a record as that. Bobby's was probably worse. Wonder what The King's and McClaren's would be like in comparison?

the first and last quotes.  :lol:

Could you imagine it us actually having the new manager bounce for the derby and smashing them.

Fat Sam over Benitez :) :) :)

They do have a sense of humour at least :)

We're doing a Sunderland, hiring a new manager a game before the derby :lol:

Am reading that right, a f***ing mackem is referring to either the city of Newcastle or SJP as a landfill?

Incredible stuff.

And, without a hint of irony, considering where their own ground is built.  :rolleyes:

Could you imagine it us actually having the new manager bounce for the derby and smashing them.

If you can't beat them.. (literally)..

Guest neesy111

Fuck sake, it doesn't even look legit :lol: Fuck MS paint.

P.S. sorry, I've always wondered what it'd be like to be that guy.

I can tell you it's underwhelming.

Next time use photoshop.

As long as it doesn't turn into the cycle thing they seem to go for. We are long long long overdue smashing these lot. I hope my optimism is not dashed now. Come on Rafa man :)

Well I'm glad I got some work done this morning before logging on because I'll be doing f*** all for the rest of the day.

I manage a school ICT network. If it comes off I might start messing with people's computers in lessons and replacing the teacher projector outputs with massive pictures of Rafa's face.

So tempting :lol: