Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

at least 3-4 times a week or whenever nufc pop in my head, it still surprises me rafa is our manager. I think 'oh aye, best check on the toon, oh fucking hell rafa is still our manager - MIIIINT!'

at least 3-4 times a week or whenever nufc pop in my head, it still surprises me rafa is our manager. I think 'oh aye, best check on the toon, oh f***ing hell rafa is still our manager - MIIIINT!'

Never been this excited for a season in a long time. Can't wait for first game and enjoying the feel good factor developing at the club.

He did have that 'facts' meltdown, was it at Liverpool? Hopefully he's learned from that.

Yep. He allowed Ferguson to get inside his head and he snapped.

so much in common with KK  :smitten:

Testament to how good Ferguson was, like him or not.

He's a breath of fresh air. Just shows the fat one that it wasn't that hard after all. Just appoint a top class manager.

I do worry it won't be easy next season, mind. Whilst I have complete faith in Rafa to prepare the team accordingly, each and every one of the clubs in the Championship will be aching to beat us.

I keep hearing that it's improved massively since 09/10 and we can only barely be considered favorites to be promoted automatically.

I can't admit to having watched any appreciable amount of it the last 5 years, but I can't imagine that it's somehow evolved that much in that time.

However, I have faith in Rafa.

Guest chopey

Cracking read that, still find it funny that Woodman used to travel around the training ground on a golf buggy

Good read that.

It shows that Rafa is not only changing things for the team but he's making the whole a club more of a community club again, something that is once again ours. Very few clubs are like this these days, Man City are struggling to stay like that (one of the reasons why they have built the new campus), Everton claim to be the people's club. Us, well finally we maybe getting back to that.

This man is our manager and I thank him immensely for giving us our club back and making us believe and be proud again! He has galvanised and lifted the whole city! He is absolutely fucking brilliant!

"When he arrived as a manager he fumigated the old club training ground at Benwell and decorated the whole building. Benitez, who has instructed his staff to read a book about the period, has followed the lead."

The very book written by the author of this article. :rolleyes: