Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

We also used to have players who knew that they were guaranteed to be on the teamsheet no matter how poorly they performed.

This, now players know there are hungry players ready to step in, and perhaps just as positively they all know they'll get a fair chance.

We have conceded the least and scored the most in the Championship.

6 games winning streak, 5 game clean sheet streak, scored 19, I'm that time. This guy.

Barnsley have scored 2 more than us

If you'd told them before kick-off they'd win 4-0, I bet they'd think that would put them 2nd again on goal difference. :lol:

It's good to have a manager who's finally exposing us as the know nowt cunts we are like :lol:

You would think that would be a given, but when your only exposure is to thick former pros spouting pub opinions on the national media you can't really blame the average punter.

It's funny though because actually he is implementing a lot of the things I have heard fans talk about to be honest.

Obviously, they aren't anywhere near as knowledgeable or whatever but I think he maybe sees a lot of what we see.

I love the man. He's the new testament.

He's somehow managed to turn around years of neglect & abuse and turn us into a football club again. I would dare say just an impressive feat as anything he's done in his career before he came to us. We were that bad. He's still at the top of his game and he's our leader.

What a time to be alive.

He's definitely having a good effect on the players.  Perez, Shelvey, Anita et al are looking twice the players they did previously (early days for Perez recovery from a good hard Pardewing like).

I honestly can't think of a single person who would be a better fit for this club as a manager right now, we're unbelievably lucky to have him.