Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

They should just start building a statue of him now. Right where he stepped out of the van.

Keep it easy, if we get relegated he's out. Let's hope he can keep us up.

I just booked my hotel in Kiev for May 2018.  :frantic:

Interested to know what backroom staff he brings in

Antonio Gomez,Paco De Miguel,Xavi Valero,Fabio Pecchia according to spanish paper Marca.

So we're getting all of Real Madrid's coaching staff from the start of this season? What the f***.

Interested to know what backroom staff he brings in

Antonio Gomez,Paco De Miguel,Xavi Valero,Fabio Pecchia according to spanish paper Marca.

So we're getting all of Real Madrid's coaching staff from the start of this season? What the f***.

Wonder what they'll make of Dummett???

They should just start building a statue of him now. Right where he stepped out of the van.

Keep it easy, if we get relegated he's out. Let's hope he can keep us up.

I think he'd stay, until a big club came in for him.

We are a big club like. Everyone loves telling us we're not, but they all know we are. We're 19th. As if Rafa would be going to Swansea, Palace, Stoke, half those other teams above us.

50,000 fans in the stadium might not mean much in the bank coffers any more, but for managers and players it's a huge draw. Especially if you bring in a manager with ambition. If we stay up then I can see some of the big names not being so desperate to move elsewhere next season.