Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

Loving how the pundits are just going "They wouldn't have had that respect for McClaren. Rafa makes them listen and want to do well by just being in the changing room."

Which ultimately means he wasn't the right man for the job then. God they're spoons.

Shelvey needs to just make sure he doesn't get too far forward. He has the ability to distribute from further back anyway.

The good thing about Anita is that at least he has the speed and mobility to cover for Shelvey when needed.

Playing Shelvey and Colback was always crazy to me, as the pairing completely lacked any kind of mobility in the centre.

This will sound a bit Liverpool but I'm not particularly arsed about what team Rafa picks at this point, I trust his judgement. It'll take a few games for him to figure out who's worth playing and who isn't.

Only the Rafa bit did, like Laa

Loving how the pundits are just going "They wouldn't have had that respect for McClaren. Rafa makes them listen and want to do well by just being in the changing room."

Which ultimately means he wasn't the right man for the job then. God they're spoons.

These aren't the British ones though, Scando ones. They sometimes know what they're talking about.

Also loved how Ranieri was all "I'm just happy he hasn't had more time with the squad" :lol:

I think Rafa will be watching this through closed fingers. Janmaat has stay in position, Colback was all over the place the last time he played full back and the Taylor/ Lascelles pairing is going to be fun against this lot. Oh Dear.