Leicester City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 14/03/16 - post match reaction from p.44

BlueStar

If Rafa's goal for the end of the season is to tighten us up before we can express ourselves more going forward, that's a reasonable enough start. We defended well against a really good side and if we knew how to score goals, we'd have snatched a point.

Sigh. Frustrating but definitely stuff to build on there, definitely. I'm so relieved we've applied ourselves.

Very good performance from us. Many good things to come. Feel much happier about survival after watching that. Leicester cheat like f***.

Agree completely.

Had we been at home I think we ultimately get a point at the worst or win it even.

Danny Drinkwater man of the match. Provan you're fucking pissed man, he was appalling.

Kante was the best player on the pitch by a mile imo.

It wasnt that but Drinkwater was imo the worst player on the pitch Anita aside. He did nothing but give us the ball.

Guest firetotheworks

I seriously don't get putting Doumbia on with 5 mins left, what's the fecking point.

You don't get why you'd put on another striker when you're 1-0 down, with 5 minutes to go and in the middle of a relegation battle?[emoji38]Really?

Hate Leicester now like,horrible jammy bastards. Goal was offside and the twats handled in the box. Really hope they don't win the league. On another note i can't see where our goals are going to come from,but i could see a massive improvement.