Leicester City 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 14/03/16 - post match reaction from p.44

BlueStar

And incidentally I didn't think it was a pen, it's clear that their man has his arms tucked in and is turning away from the shot so there's nowhere else his elbow could have been. For me it was ball to hand (or arm), not hand to ball.

I don't think we particularly deserved a point like. Handball aside (and even that was headed straight at the goalkeeper) we didn't come close to scoring. Schmeichel had absolutely nothing to do.

When Schmeichel kicks the ball it doesn't have backspin on it so it automatically puts his team on the front foot, whereas Elliot always slices it with backspin even when he's kicking it out his hands

Ah, that accounts for the 39 point difference.

And incidentally I didn't think it was a pen, it's clear that their man has his arms tucked in and is turning away from the shot so there's nowhere else his elbow could have been. For me it was ball to hand (or arm), not hand to ball.

Morgan moved his arm to the ball, I don't care where it was, it was hand to ball and not the other way around.

When Schmeichel kicks the ball it doesn't have backspin on it so it automatically puts his team on the front foot, whereas Elliot always slices it with backspin even when he's kicking it out his hands

Barely reaches halfway half the time. Such a fat, shit mess.

Benitez interview :sweetjesus:

"Did you think Vardy was offside for the goal?"

"I don't analyze things like that. I cannot do anything about them. We need to focus on what we can improve. I did not like how we made the ball keep bouncing in the box before that happened."

:sweetjesus:

I'll echo what a few recent posts have said. We were far better and actually made a game of it.

Plus I haven't been as emotionally involved in a game in quite a long time which was nice

I don't think we particularly deserved a point like. Handball aside (and even that was headed straight at the goalkeeper) we didn't come close to scoring. Schmeichel had absolutely nothing to do.

Other than the goal which was a defensive mistake neither did they, struggling to think of a Elliot save all game. Also we had some chances but most of the time we scuffed the shots.