Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

Hopefully our players have more balls than some of our fans.

They don't. That's why they've beat us 6 times in a row and we haven't even scored against them in 4.

We might as well not bother turning up then.  :jesuswept:

A lot of that is down to s*** tactics from s*** managers and shit individual performances as much as lack of bottle.

Absolutely. Bad character and pure attitudes are born out of a lack of faith in the system or a lack of belief in the manager.

Yes we have some suspect individuals but ultimately it's the managers job to keep them performing and working hard.

For example. If Steve McClaren saw a bad attitude in say Moussa Sissoko and did nothing to rectify it, who is ultimately to blame?

He refused to substitute him and he was the worst. Poor management.

They don't. That's why they've beat us 6 times in a row and we haven't even scored against them in 4.

Well we haven't for the last 6 games against them so it wouldn't exactly be a shock to anyone if we didn't.

I'd hate to be watching the match with Wallsendmag, like. Crushing negativity all week. We're playing the mackems at home man, get your tail up.

I'll be singing, shouting and abusing mackems as much as  anyone tomorrow. Nothing else for it considering my ticket is up in level 7 and I'm no more than a dozen seats away from them.

I'd hate to be watching the match with Wallsendmag, like. Crushing negativity all week. We're playing the mackems at home man, get your tail up.

I'll be singing, shouting and abusing mackems as much as  anyone tomorrow. Nothing else for it considering my ticket is up in level 7 and I'm no more than a dozen seats away from them.

:thup: enjoy

Guest reefatoon

Yeah, the negativity is a pain in the arse. Hopefully the atmosphere at the ground is a lot more positive than some people on  here,  because if Rafa is coming in full of positivity, hopefully spreading it to the players too, then we might just get out of this, as lon as the fanswer are fill of it too. We have no need for negative nellys at the minute like if we are wanting to survive. Cheer up you miserable sods.

Love the way they've accurately portrayed how all the little footballers are running around in different directions without an ounce of a gameplan. Quite masterful, actually.

:D

There even appears to be three keepers at the Leazes End, or its a 4-dimensional representation of blobby.

People being a bit harsh on Wallsendmag IMO. We've been absolutely wank in this fixture for years, literally.

I'm hopeful we'll be better this time but there's no point ignoring the results.

People being a bit harsh on Wallsendmag IMO. We've been absolutely wank in this fixture for years, literally.

I'm hopeful we'll be better this time but there's no point ignoring the results.

Aye, we still have an utterly disgusting team tbf.

It's not as if anyone turning up at SJP tomorrow is going to have a defeatist attitude once kick-off comes.

Really hope the announcer makes a big deal about Rafa coming out the tunnel tomorrow, get the crowd going.

To Hot Chocolate's 'It Started With a Kiss'...

In respect to the recently departed Errol Brown, RIP. No other reason. Nope.