Newcastle United v Sunderland - Sunday 20th March 2016 at 1:30PM (live on Sky)

Andy84

Trying desperately to figure out a way I can get an early train to Plymouth, find a pub showing this, complete my obligations there and get a train home again. It's not looking likely given fucking Sunday buses. I'm considering an hour-long-walk to make it happen though. :lol:

There's a beltas thread on RTG about Steve Harmison's accent.

It's probably my second favourite pre-derby thread on there after the one about a mag shagging his sister the night before.

Has purposely lost it because he's embarrassed to be a Geordie apparently. They're weird cunts like.

Not nervous about this yet. Weird cause I'm usually shitting it by now. I think I was so resigned to going in to it with McClaren and losing yet again..

I'm the opposite. The last couple I've been resigned to bottling it before the game has even kicked off. However now that this fixture has a huge bearing on whether we are in the premier league with Rafa next year or the championship with Pearce/Sherwood et al I am absolutley shiting it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/blacknwhiteaphobia.1212535/

Met my missus one afternoon, and she was wearing black n white shoes, told her of my affliction, and within 20mins, I had got her some new ones of the right colours, and binned the others!

Aye our lass bough some black & white plates from Asda Soon hoyed them in the bin we ate off plastic plates for two days

you lot do realise that black and white are 3 of the colours in our home kit?

a penguin. They stink of fish and have shit of their feet.

I've lost cause I have black shoe laces in my shoes.

Thickest. C*nts. Ever.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/blacknwhiteaphobia.1212535/

Met my missus one afternoon, and she was wearing black n white shoes, told her of my affliction, and within 20mins, I had got her some new ones of the right colours, and binned the others!

Aye our lass bough some black & white plates from Asda Soon hoyed them in the bin we ate off plastic plates for two days

you lot do realise that black and white are 3 of the colours in our home kit?

a penguin. They stink of fish and have s*** of their feet.

I've lost cause I have black shoe laces in my shoes.

Thickest. C*nts. Ever.

I love having these backward fuckers as our neighbours. They're priceless.

I'm starting to think we might be kind of awesome tomorrow (relatively speaking). Rafa has now had a whole week after seeing the team play first hand. We've been significantly better at home all season. The atmosphere is going to be electric. Tomorrow is going to be our day.

I just hope that the fans aren't nervous at the ground and it emenates to the players. Should be one of the easier games of the season but never is.

It was the easiest fixture on the calendar for the best part of thirty years before Pards got involved.

I just hope that the fans aren't nervous at the ground and it emenates to the players. Should be one of the easier games of the season but never is.

It was the easiest fixture on the calendar for the best part of thirty years before Pards got involved.

This.

I think if we beat them and they go down, it could be a couple of seasons before they come back up.. and to be honest the same could be said for us.

Relegation could see the end of Mike Ashleys involvement with us, which to be honest we all want to see, BUT, now we have the right manager and at least we know the owner has the means to back him if we stay up.. it's quite the conundrum.

The anarchist in me wants to see what would happen if we go down.. but the realist thinks, if we stay up and Rafa can build a decent side here, with the raised profile of the club, someone coming in to buy the club off Ashley is more likely. So essentially, the objective we all want could be reached either way.

Seems like a lifetime ago thanks to a string of incompetents. With Rafa in charge we're the best prepared we've been for years and we should win this but I'm still nervous as fuck!

If Rafa can't get these fuckers to do it then no one can.

True ,even Souness could beat the them

Trying desperately to figure out a way I can get an early train to Plymouth, find a pub showing this, complete my obligations there and get a train home again. It's not looking likely given f***ing Sunday buses. I'm considering an hour-long-walk to make it happen though. :lol:

Do it fella. Consider it a pilgrimage.  O0