Championship Planning

Tiresias

GK: Krul, Elliot, Darlow

RB: ??

LB: Dummet/Haidara

CB:  Colo (thank you 1 year worthless extention), mbemba, lascelles.

LW:  Thauvin, Aarons

CM: Colback, Shelvey, winjaldum, Cabella, Saivet

RW: Perez?, Townsend

CF: Mitrovic, armstrong

Probably gone/out of contract: sissoko(possible sold), ,Janmaat (possible sold), tiote (possible sold) Cisse (possible sold)

obertan (out of contract)Marveux (out of contract) taylor (out of contract),

A fair assessment and with my way of thinking also.  Surely enough and with the ability of a transfer kitty,  to be promoted.

We will faff around..lose Aarons and mbabu. Probably won't appoint a head coach until august just like last time.

We didn't appoint anyone the last time.    Hughton just happened to find it within himself to carry on as if he was boss with a great dignity whilst not knowing what the fuck was going on.  Once we got some results, the club acknowledged that someone was manager as if it was their choice all along.

The only person that fits the bill this time round is Cathro but the fans know the score this time and it wont be the same.

Talking about this yesterday.

Elliot

RB

Colo

Lascelles

Haidara

Townsend

Colback

Shelvey

LW

Mitrovic

Armstrong

Gini, Sissoko, Thauvin, Saivet, Perez (sadly), Mbemba, De Jong, Anita and Cisse will all leave. As well as all the rotten shite lying around the squad.

If not Benitez, give Cathro a go (based on nowt). I'd rather that than seeing someone like Pearson.

This should be the opportunity to hound Ashley out. Instead the stadium will still be practically full of happy clappers cheering to the names of Colback and Saylor being read out.

I'd actually go to the next home game if I thought the crowd would turn on the incompetents in the directors box and the cowards on the pitch because I'd be up off my seat leading it all but sadly we have a different crowd than we had pre Ashley and I'd more than likely get into a fight for daring to criticise the players and the board so I'll just stop away.

I just can't see any cause for optimism, the one positive is that for us expat fans living abroad there is very little coverage of the Championship so I won't have to put up with this shower of shite ruining my weekends.

There is a basic problem with this thread - it uses the word 'planning'...

People should know by now that this word is not used at SJP apart from when they are deciding if a possible target is going to make them a profit when sold on, and when composing deceiving E-Mails to send to gullible idiots who still think the club is deserving of a PL place...or has a future.

The only thing you can be sure of is that players like Wijnaldum and Sissoko will be off as fast as their expensive cars can take them to con other employers, and anyone who is on more than a grand a week will be toted around to try to get rid..

The club will be relying on its Academy system to provide players for the Championship...Oh, wait.....

I just can't see any cause for optimism, the one positive is that for us expat fans living abroad there is very little coverage of the Championship so I won't have to put up with this shower of shite ruining my weekends.

This is exactly how I feel I'm emigrating to the states before the season kicks off. Will be a breath of fresh air not having to watch this shit

Elliot

RB

Colo

Lascelles

Haidara

Townsend

Colback

Shelvey

LW

Mitrovic

Armstrong

Gini, Sissoko, Thauvin, Saivet, Perez (sadly), Mbemba, De Jong, Anita and Cisse will all leave. As well as all the rotten s**** lying around the squad.

If not Benitez, give Cathro a go (based on nowt). I'd rather that than seeing someone like Pearson.

Probably this. I'd love to hang on to Perez and Mbemba too in the hope we could come straight back, but it's unlikely.

Am I right in thinking Shelvey, Townsend (and therefore by extension Saivet) can't move again until January unless it's back to the club from which they were signed? If so then Shelvey and Townsend should both tear up the championship and any reasonably competent manager should be able to get that squad back up.

May depend upon how Villa and the mackems restructure though and who misses out on promotion this year, as there are only two automatic places.

Elliot

RB

Colo

Lascelles

Haidara

Townsend

Colback

Shelvey

LW

Mitrovic

Armstrong

Gini, Sissoko, Thauvin, Saivet, Perez (sadly), Mbemba, De Jong, Anita and Cisse will all leave. As well as all the rotten s**** lying around the squad.

Probably this. I'd love to hang on to Perez and Mbemba too in the hope we could come straight back, but it's unlikely.

I would have thought Taylor at RB  :icon_puke_r: Aarons on the left and Townsend off, but otherwise that looks close to what I would have thought.

As merlin says, though, this would require some sort of management, planning and direction...  :crazy2:

Thauvin shipped out to prepare for next season because he would not feature in a McClaren side.

Will be returning and playing for us next season.

http://www.nufcblog.com/2016/04/01/thauvin-reveals-newcastle-plans-criticizes-mcclaren/

OOC players below

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/newcastle-united/vertragsende/verein/762

Sammy

Vuckik

Aarons

Taylor

Marveax

Mbabu

Woodman

Obertan

All 2016

Worryingly we dont have an academy that has anything promising coming through like Carroll, and forgive me for this but Nile Ranger was useful at times down there.

Out of the Newly signed players I only see Mitrovic possibly staying based on him supporting us as lad.

I think if we could build a solid back four we would find it fairly easy to return with the forwards in the championship not really such a threat, you get the odd one or two who start on fire then are whipped up by a premier club in either window.

Mitrovic and Armstrong could be a great combo, Id look to nab a few Leicester players too, as if/should they win the league they will no doubt buy plenty of new so called bigger named players for the new season and champions league, we could benefit from some of their fringe players, <<<<< it's hard to believe I'm even typing that bit, I never thought we might need Leicester city's fringe players.

Thauvin shipped out to prepare for next season because he would not feature in a McClaren side.

Will be returning and playing for us next season.

http://www.nufcblog.com/2016/04/01/thauvin-reveals-newcastle-plans-criticizes-mcclaren/

OOC players below

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/newcastle-united/vertragsende/verein/762

Sammy

Vuckik

Aarons

Taylor

Marveax

Mbabu

Woodman

Obertan

All 2016

Worryingly we dont have an academy that has anything promising coming through like Carroll, and forgive me for this but Nile Ranger was useful at times down there.

Out of the Newly signed players I only see Mitrovic possibly staying based on him supporting us as lad.

I think if we could build a solid back four we would find it fairly easy to return with the forwards in the championship not really such a threat, you get the odd one or two who start on fire then are whipped up by a premier club in either window.

Mitrovic and Armstrong could be a great combo, Id look to nab a few Leicester players too, as if/should they win the league they will no doubt buy plenty of new so called bigger named players for the new season and champions league, we could benefit from some of their fringe players, <<<<< it's hard to believe I'm even typing that bit, I never thought we might need Leicester city's fringe players.

That list is wrong. Not all those players are out of contract in the Summer. Use the one on Nufc.com for player contracts.

This has been coming for years. The closest our fans had to having a voice was Spurs at home last season.

Ashley goes on telly a few weeks later and all is forgiven.

We deserve it lads. We've allowed this to happen and we as a fan base need to accept that and need to try and channel that responsibility into some form of raw emotion to grasp the club back from Ashley.

I can't see it happening though.

Third division by 2018.

From the dregs of what we have now

Elliott

Taylor Collocini Lacelles Dummett

Obertan Colback Tiote Ameobi

Armstrong Gouffran

I've included Taylor and Obertan as going into June without a manager the club will panic and give these two contract extensions.  Tiote is there as there's nobody stupid enough to take him (or Gouffran) off our hands.

The biggest problem.is Ashley, the second biggest is uber dimwit charnley. Ashley is going nowhere so charnley is must to go.  He is a fucking cabbage. If he us still running things then it's fucked.

Probably gone/out of contract: sissoko(possible sold), ,Janmaat (possible sold), tiote (possible sold) Cisse (possible sold)

A fair assessment and with my way of thinking also.  Surely enough and with the ability of a transfer kitty,  to be promoted.

i think if we fill up with some decent championship players and one or two prospects we will be fine.

but its gonna be harder this time around. But the fighting spirit of Mitro will push us up again.

If he goes, im worried

i think if we fill up with some decent championship players and one or two prospects we will be fine.

but its gonna be harder this time around. But the fighting spirit of Mitro will push us up again.

If he goes, im worried

We simply have to build a solid unit. A functional back 4, athletic centre and direct players on the wing. Please keep Mitro and Perez and flog the other attackers. Don't believe the rest can do anything even at that level