Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

That's good. I hope you and the rest of them enjoy getting pissed in Burton upon Trent next year. Much closer to their level anyway.

And hopefully you make the full transition to one of your Manchester teams. Your attitude is far more befitting of their supporters :thup:

Aye, I'm a glory hunter because my loyalty to NUFC doesn't suppress my objectivity.

:lol:

This place is fast becoming like the middle east, with everyone at each other's throats. Relax, lads.

أنا ستخفض لك

Should I bother putting that into Google Translate or will that have the authorities knocking at my door?

الموت لأنصار هذا النظام الرهيبة. الله عظيم.

Disappointing lack of Ryder typo.

Tbf and as much as I despise him he's bang on with that.

I don't feel sorry for many of them. Obviously there's people based down there who don't get to see their team play much and they have my absolute sympathy/envy. The rest, who've seen us lose 14 out of 16 and still travel down to sing stupid songs and applaud a group of cowards don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever.

They seriously got applauded off after that? :lol: :lol:

I don't feel sorry for many of them. Obviously there's people based down there who don't get to see their team play much and they have my absolute sympathy/envy. The rest, who've seen us lose 14 out of 16 and still travel down to sing stupid songs and applaud a group of cowards don't deserve any sympathy whatsoever.

SAPPART DA TEEM NUT DA RAGIME

:lol:

Our Irish fans are definitely our worst, I concur.

Guest firetotheworks

Dunno how anyone can still find whatever faux-superfan excuse to keep vindicating everything that the club (with the exception of Rafa) does with hundreds, if not thousands of pounds a year. There's no longer any real excuse beyond routine and a spectacularly misplaced sense of loyalty to something that no longer exists as anything other than marketed pride in what is essentially a shitty brand that keeps selling shit to its customers because they keep buying it.

A game I fully expected us to lose, that we lost. Once again we were shit for 45 minutes, then a little bit less shit for the other 45 minutes.

Palace beating Norwich has kept our (very) slim hopes alive, we now need to win the next two (Swansea & Man City) and hope Norwich don't beat the mackems.

We're absolutely shit, but we could still stay up. Completely undeserved if we did but stranger things have happened in football. The only reason I am desperate for us to stay up is the interest to see what Rafa could do with us.

A Championship season could be quite fun, providing we come back up like. Which I don't think is a certainty at all in what will be a very competitive league next season.

A side that only plays for 40 ish minutes, and tries a bit when behind.

f*** off.

Someone has overlooked our problems for way too long.

Forget Ashley,Charnley, Carr,McClaren and all the tossers before.

Biggest problem is and has been a sh*te defence for decades, if we ever make it back that has to be absolute priority. Steven Taylor? The hallmark of sh*t defending, acting like a tosspot and general pretending to know what defending is. He's been with us since Bobby, Why? Coloccini should have gone years ago, can't even believe he held us to ransom again at the start of this season to get another year out of us, refused to take part in pre season until his contract was sorted while the club pampered to his demands. He should have been told to f*** off there and then. Janmaat is a right midfielder/winger simple. We would get more out of him there and wouldn't need to play that cluless fuckwhit Sissoko there,(when is someone gonna have the scrote to drop Sissoko). And for how long now an unrecognised leftback?

Ryan Taylor who was a RB used to play there make shift, he's looked better than anything in recent seasons.

Just incredible season after season the defence is continually overlooked. When I heard we were going to spend big this season I was praying it would have been on the defence.

I think this is where the big issues have been for years.

If only the problem was limited to the defence. Not disagreeing with you but we've scored less goals away from home than anyone else in English football. The whole team is shit from front to back, and the scariest thing is that personnel changes seem to make absolutely zero difference, going back over several years.

I was there today and haven't read the thread but, all I can say, is that if this contest was a boxing match then the towel would've been chucked in after the first 20 minutes.

Midfield was completely missing. Central players were absolutely abysmal.

I was there today and haven't read the thread but, all I can say, is that if this contest was a boxing match then the towel would've been chucked in after the first 20 minutes.

Why o why would you do that to yourself?

Why o why would you do that to yourself?

I've made a concerted effort this season in trying to convince my 9 year old son that he should support NUFC by experiencing various atmospheres (the derby, away games etc).

At 3-0 down today he wanted to leave. It feels like I'm doing entirely the wrong thing tbf but I'm from Newcastle and all of my family bleed B&W even though we don't live in the NE anymore.

Not sure I'm doing the right thing but, if Ashley goes, you never know. It's the hope that kills you.

The amount of half arsed attempts at tackles/general effort from our lot today was shameful btw. We should call them the 80%er club. Founded by Sissoko with Janmaat as Vice Captain of this fucknut club.

Fucking bunch of bottling bastards.