Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

I accepted relegation last week, from this point on I hope they get stuffed in every single game. Rafa can do what he likes, it's not his fault. But I hope he leaves on the likes of Taylor for every minute.. make the fucker suffer.

It really is so embarrassing.

what did janmatt do? i am at work so can't get a river

Failed to intercept the ball which led to their goal then claimed that said failure resulted in him getting injured and went off

I accepted relegation last week, from this point on I hope they get stuffed in every single game. Rafa can do what he likes, it's not his fault. But I hope he leaves on the likes of Taylor for every minute.. make the f***er suffer.

It really is so embarrassing.

I still want us to win, don't understand that mentality, why would you want more embarrassment ?

what did janmatt do? i am at work so can't get a river

Fell over in comedy fashion on the half way line leaving a clear run on goal for the second, feigned injury, fucked off.

Glad to have your expert opinion on it.

We just don't deserve PL status. We're at the point now where every fucking braindead decision since our last relegation is manifesting itself on the field every game: players physically unfit for purpose, lack of legitimate investment in the most important areas of the team, players being attracted to the club as a stepping stone and subsequently lying down on the job when it doesn't materialise. Going down is the least these cunts deserve, from Ashley to the idiot fans who've let it happen.