Southampton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 09/04/16 - post-match whatever from page 23

BlueStar

While I still think Rafa's great I'm totally bemused as to why he keeps playing Taylor... I mean he is absolute wank.  :idiot2:

Guest reefatoon

Taylor is a massive useless cunt. We could do with him breaking his neck in the next 2 minutes to be able to give us half a fighting chance.

Where the f*** is our good fortune this season ffs. I know we're s**** but every s**** team has a run here and there.

We haven't had good fortune or flakey wins for what seems like years. You make your own luck, as you say, and we make shit. But still...

Commentator suggesting that should've been a booking or more to Darlow  :lol:

If Long had clipped the ball in a slightly different direction, Darlow would have missed it and cleaned Long up for a definite red. As it is, it shouldn't be anything, but Darlow was definitely very lucky to get his toe on the ball.

Could lascelles really be worse? :lol: Hope rafa's learned his lesson

I'm middle aged, loggy from waffles, never played soccer and I think I'm better than fistpumps.

Taylor is a massive useless cunt. We could do with him breaking his neck in the next 2 minutes to be able to give us half a fighting chance.

Aye, his quadriplegic body lying on the pitch would be more use than what he's doing now