Newcastle United 1 - 1 Manchester City - Post-match relief from p.39

Kaizero

The ONLY thing the linesman could claim is that he thought it was an own goal. At first glace on TV I thought it might have been. But one of the cunts should have seen that it wasn't anyway.

Not sure why cisse is playing, he gave up on the club years ago and been stealing a living ever since.

His control to bring the ball down for our chance was superb.

The ONLY thing the linesman could claim is that he thought it was an own goal. At first glace on TV I thought it might have been. But one of the c***s should have seen that it wasn't anyway.

Aye - here I blame our players for not kicking up more of a fuss incase the lino thought it was an OG.

The ONLY thing the linesman could claim is that he thought it was an own goal. At first glace on TV I thought it might have been. But one of the c***s should have seen that it wasn't anyway.

Aye - here I blame our players for not kicking up more of a fuss incase the lino thought it was an OG.

Victim blaming imo. Haha

Was so strange, surely one of them thought he was offside.

Don't want to blame the fans as they've been watching s**** all season and the team really don't deserve their support, but it's silent in there.

Nerves man. Totally understandable.

We've been solid. Nowhere near as ragged as we usually are against these lot.