Liverpool 2-2 Newcastle United - post match reaction from page 26

Greg

By deleting it.

No still got it, I changed my username.

You can still be found by searching your real name :lol:

I'd be worried about the people who would want to go through all that just to get onto my Facebook page to be honest.

By deleting it.

No still got it, I changed my username.

You can still be found by searching your real name :lol:

I'd be worried about the people who would want to go through all that just to get onto my Facebook page to be honest.

Is he the guy stood infront of a church? im desperate for a deeks like :lol:

Told you.

Didn't get to watch the game today, it's a great result and coming from 2 goals down to get a result will be great for the players confidence, and we now actually have something resembling form, but how did we play today?

Didn't get to watch the game today, it's a great result and coming from 2 goals down to get a result will be great for the players confidence, and we now actually have something resembling form, but how did we play today?

Couldn't string two passes together for the most part, it was full on hoof ball. Second half was better though.

Absolutely pathetic in the first half. Second half, we were much better but still without really impressing. Just kept our shape and structure like we should have done in the first but managed to get and take a couple of chances. Last twenty minutes was a bit of a siege at our end yet we still had a couple of very decent opportunities to counter and win it that we managed to fuck up.

Stifler man, you're my idol, having a really shitty time of it right now but you always manage to cheer me up :lol: never change man!

Hopefully by the end of the season NUFC will put a smile on your face man.

Stifler man, you're my idol, having a really shitty time of it right now but you always manage to cheer me up :lol: never change man!

Hopefully by the end of the season NUFC will put a smile on your face man.

:thup: I'm hoping by then everything will fall back in place, cheers