The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

So is he likely to keep Aguero on the bench going forward?

Is it safe to draft Jesus in as a replacement in fantasy?

Or is this going to be an irritating back and forth all season?

Nah I think Pep will prefer Jesus. Don't think he rates Aguero that highly for his style of play

I think it's more due to Aguero's performance or lack of.

Aguero of previous seasons wouldn't be getting dropped imo regardless of style of play.

So is he likely to keep Aguero on the bench going forward?

Is it safe to draft Jesus in as a replacement in fantasy?

Or is this going to be an irritating back and forth all season?

Nah I think Pep will prefer Jesus. Don't think he rates Aguero that highly for his style of play

I think it's more due to Aguero's performance or lack of.

Aguero of previous seasons wouldn't be getting dropped imo regardless of style of play.

:thup: But it's also because they've got a 19 year old coming in and in one full game, one half and one cameo has showing he's something special.

Sane looks amazing as well btw. If Sterling can play like he has done tonight on a consistent basis their future looks very bright offensively.

Sterling was going to keep going , and then remembered what happened against Chelsea [emoji38]

[emoji38] Actually looked like that was his exact thought

Definitely was! :lol:

I meant against Spurs too. Have corrected that.

Get in! Huddersfield all over Brighton.

Not concerned at all about Town? 7 behind if they win here and are excellent at home, have a great record against the 'big boys' and we still have to go there. Would prefer a draw myself and had this have been Brighton vs Leeds or Reading then i'd want Brighton to win.

Get in! Huddersfield all over Brighton.

Not concerned at all about Town? 7 behind if they win here and are excellent at home, have a great record against the 'big boys' and we still have to go there. Would prefer a draw myself and had this have been Brighton vs Leeds or Reading then i'd want Brighton to win.

Not really.

Even then, though. I'd have banked on Brighton winning this, so every Huddersfield goal is a bonus.