Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

My second visit to Villa Park.

Let's hope it goes better than my other visit in 2009!

:anguish:

Grim.

I thought mine was bad. Opening day of the season and Martins died of a dead leg and got stretchered off. We lost 2-0 or something as well. It was nice and warm though.

My second visit to Villa Park.

Let's hope it goes better than my other visit in 2009!

:anguish:

Grim.

I thought mine was bad. Opening day of the season and Martins died of a dead leg and got stretchered off. We lost 2-0 or something as well. It was nice and warm though.

Aye :lol: my first visit since this one too.

I wonder if the Villa fans are planning to blow their stadium up, some fans planning a protest said:

"Then there is #InTheAirOn74, a mass release of energy on the 74th minute. The details of which will become clear over the coming week. Watch this space."

We'll be fine,  listen to Brummie,  Villa are fuckin awful,  the only team in the league to have not given a fuck all season,  some of their players were on the beach in January ffs.

Cagy 2-1 win, Cisse and Mitro.

It's definitely twitchy-bum time but at the same time I can't see anything but a win, I think they'll give us a game in the first 45 but if we can nick a goal or go in at half time at 0-0 they'll give up. An early goal for us could see a landslide.

Don't fancy Villa to get anything in front of their own fans. Would be more worried about us f***ing it up if it was at our place.

:thup:

The atmosphere will be toxic.

Don't fancy Villa to get anything in front of their own fans. Would be more worried about us f***ing it up if it was at our place.

Aye, their fans fucking hate them, there's no home advantage to be had here.

Ideally need to score early, their arses fall out completely once they concede