Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

Just the sort of game we usually lose so I am not taking anything for granted.

We were on a little run of decent form when we drew with these in December in the monsoon and they didn't look to bad at Watford on Saturday.

Did they play their regulars or fringe players against Watford?would rather play the regulars than the youngsters looking to make a name for themselves.

Mostly regulars I think, the commentators were asking why some younger players weren't picked.

Their caretaker manager has said that because of the hostility towards the players, it wasn't fair to subject the kids to that but maybe their fans would be less hostile if they were playing although they are still planning protests.

I think with Villa now relegated they will play without nerves and if anything have a point to prove to fans a little. They are still terrible and should easily be beaten given the run we are on with Rafa now.

Villa have been losing for fun recently.

I'm concerned as this is usually the type of game that we lose - need to score early and make the fans turn on them.

Reckon if we score in the first 10 we'll bang in 2 or 3 more. The longer we leave it we'll just start shitting our pants and start hoofing it to Mitro, hoping for a mistake from one of their defenders.

Dreading it.

It really is in their best interest to not play their game of the season in an attempt to relegate us like. They need Nowrich to go down with them to give them a better chance of coming straight back up.

95% of the players who will play for them on Saturday will all be through the exit doors in the summer to rob a living somewhere else.

They genuinely wont give a f***.

It really is in their best interest to not play their game of the season in an attempt to relegate us like. They need Nowrich to go down with them to give them a better chance of coming straight back up.

While that makes sense I doubt they are even thinking about things like that.

Guest chopey

Any chance we can score early and then just give these a 6-0 humping, whilst Chelsea and Man UTD do the same.

Villa have been losing for fun recently.

I'm concerned as this is usually the type of game that we lose - need to score early and make the fans turn on them.

Only a few minutes away from winning on Saturday, mind.

It's a bit daft to be hoping to boost our goal difference away from home. I'll take a win by one goal and I think we'll get it.

Goal difference is a lost cause, just win it.

Especially considering our game plan at the moment is to make sure we don't concede in the first 45 mins then look to push on in the second half if it's still goalless.

Guest chicken little

I'm concerned as this is usually the type of game that we lose

a football game?