Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

Born on a relegation day. Might as well get the bairn used to it.

Name the baby after whoever scores the winner. Jamaal Rocker has a good ring to it. Sadly, so does Rudy Rocker

Gueye Rocker

Born on a relegation day. Might as well get the bairn used to it.

Name the baby after whoever scores the winner. Jamaal Rocker has a good ring to it. Sadly, so does Rudy Rocker

Gueye Rocker

Perfect day for a Chancel Mbemba winner.

So Brummie, are your team so shite that they don't watch scouting vids and develop rudimentary strategies to stop the opposing team's most "in-form" player and his one trick?

Too fucking right we are. We're that shit. Seriously.

I really didn't understand the Villa supporters bitterness towards us when we went down. I hope we don't drop down to their level with banners etc, but it probably will happen.

It wasn't bitterness, it was schadenfreude. It's all part of football.

The time to worry is when you go down and nobody bats a fucking eyelid. People go on about 'the banners' but they're talking about two banners which could have been brought by one person for all we know.

It's not like we were all riding around the city centre, sat on top of our cars, bibbing our horns and waving flags at 3am in the morning because you'd got relegated.

Anyway, we know what it's like now - we've been slowly tortured to death in front of the entire world for one entire season now.

We have had loads of piss take and media coverage about it and to be honest, it just makes me feel better - that us getting relegated is still 'a story'.

Unlike pointless yoyo clubs like Albion or Norwich, up and down so often people forget where they are from one year to the next.

This fixture is a great opportunity for you lot to take the piss back, and we're going to have to suck it up. The only problem is:

1. Your current league position which may render piss taking inadvisable before the end of the match.

2. The fact that that banner posted here is proper shite.

I really didn't understand the Villa supporters bitterness towards us when we went down. I hope we don't drop down to their level with banners etc, but it probably will happen.

The time to worry is when you go down and nobody bats a f***ing eyelid. People go on about 'the banners' but they're talking about two banners which could have been brought by one person for all we know.

It's not like we were all riding around the city centre, sat on top of our cars, bibbing our horns and waving flags at 3am in the morning because you'd got relegated.

Anyway, we know what it's like now - we've been slowly tortured to death in front of the entire world for one entire season now.

We have had loads of p*ss take and media coverage about it and to be honest, it just makes me feel better - that us getting relegated is still 'a story'.

Unlike pointless yoyo clubs like Albion or Norwich, up and down so often people forget where they are from one year to the next.

This fixture is a great opportunity for you lot to take the p*ss back, and we're going to have to suck it up. The only problem is:

1. Your current league position which may render p*ss taking inadvisable before the end of the match.

2. The fact that that banner posted here is proper s****.

Just like your team then. What goes around comes around and all that.

The time to worry is when you go down and nobody bats a f***ing eyelid. People go on about 'the banners' but they're talking about two banners which could have been brought by one person for all we know.

We have had loads of p*ss take and media coverage about it and to be honest, it just makes me feel better - that us getting relegated is still 'a story'.

This fixture is a great opportunity for you lot to take the p*ss back, and we're going to have to suck it up. The only problem is:

1. Your current league position which may render p*ss taking inadvisable before the end of the match.

Yep - which is pretty much exactly what I just said in the post you're referring to, you might have observed.

Yep - which is pretty much exactly what I just said in the post you're referring to, you might have observed.

Nah got bored after the 2nd paragraph so stopped reading.

Did "schadenfreude" make you do a brain melt?

You really showed him!

You really showed him!

It's a shame because, piss taking aside, I'm genuinely saying the same thing - what goes around comes around. We're going to have to suck it up this saturday, we've had the same sort of horror season you had that year, too.

It's all part of the game, you give it, you take it.

Just find your posts generally speaking to be fairly boring and repetitive tbh, nothing personal of course, so the longer ones I tend not to bother reading all the way through.

You really showed him!

Just being honest.

Just find your posts generally speaking to be fairly boring and repetitive tbh, nothing personal of course, so the longer ones I tend not to bother reading all the way through.

Will this season's heartache ever end?

Will this season's heartache ever end?

It ended at Old Trafford for you surely. Just playing out the remaining matches without any pressure I would have thought.