Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

Bob Madley to referee this one. What a ridiculous call.

:(

f***s sake, him following Dean tells me the powers that be want us down. They'll probably dig up Trelford Mills for the Spurs game.

If he's dead of course.

What's Uriah Rennie doing these days?

Refereeing atrocious quiz shows last time I saw him.

Too much :anguish: I understand the sentiment and boy do they deserve it after how they reacted to sending us down, but we're not in the position to goad them when we could very likely still be joining them. Short sighted and foolish.

I am scared to death when I even contemplate this game. Followed us long enough to know what is likely to be round the corner.

Will be a mess on Saturday [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep saying it, a Pardew, Carver or McClaren team would come unstuck for certain in this game, this is Rafa's team, no way he let's that happen. We've been punished for so long it's hard to see how things have changed.

Can we have a word with the Villa Stewards to ask them to make sure they confiscate all banners.

They've been doing that almost all season, so they're well practised, sadly.

I don't see us getting another point this season' date=' so another three points towards safety for Newcastle. Our only chance is if the Newcastle kit man forgets the players boots and they have to play in slippers, even then I wouldn't fancy the chances of our defenders keeping a clean sheet. [/quote']

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been posting here for ten years now, so you know I'm not a twat, and i've been telling you this over and over, but stop fucking panicking.

We're a "team" of players who are widely loathed by the fans, and who can't wait to get away. We've got zero spine.

We managed to turn 2-1 to us at Watford to 3-2 to them in injury time on Saturday and *absolutely nobody* was surprised.

In the last ten years of the Premier League, there isn't a better side to have featured at any point in time that you could be facing this weekend, believe me*

Three guaranteed points.

* except that Derby side that took 11 points.**

** mind you, weren't 6 of them against you? ***

*** don't worry, you'll still be fine.

I don't see us getting another point this season' date=' so another three points towards safety for Newcastle. Our only chance is if the Newcastle kit man forgets the players boots and they have to play in slippers, even then I wouldn't fancy the chances of our defenders keeping a clean sheet. [/quote']

I've been posting here for ten years now, so you know I'm not a t***, and i've been telling you this over and over, but stop f***ing panicking.

We're a "team" of players who are widely loathed by the fans, and who can't wait to get away. We've got zero spine.

We managed to turn 2-1 to us at Watford to 3-2 to them in injury time on Saturday and *absolutely nobody* was surprised.

In the last ten years of the Premier League, there isn't a better side to have featured at any point in time that you could be facing this weekend, believe me*

Three guaranteed points.

We gifted Derby 4 points and hippo head was managing us.

Giles Barnes was some player mind you. RIP.

Fuck me, I remember him being the next big thing. Whatever happened to him?

EDIT back from Google. Plays for Houston Dogscocks in the MLS

I've been posting here for ten years now, so you know I'm not a t***, and i've been telling you this over and over, but stop f***ing panicking.

Three guaranteed points.

Cheers Brummie but after 10 years you should know that we will balls this up  :embarrassed:

Just got an awful feeling we're going to fluff a lot of chances and probably be punished.

Ha ha, yes, you'll need to be really on the ball to keep the natural predatory instincts of Rudy Gestede at bay.