Rafa In or Ashley Out?

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

B. I don't think we'd ever get better than Rafa and as long as he's overlooking the football side, that's all I care about.

Rafa has come at one of our lowest points in recent history, why wouldn't we get a top manager in the future?

He's one of the best and not many are better. The odds are against us getting better.

What about a manager who is slightly below Rafa's level but who has a bigger transfer budget because the stadium isn't covered in SD adverts and the ground is full. Who also has an academy that has adequate funding and a training ground that is somewhere close to the standard of our rivals. Not to mention a proper non-footballing side of the board that actually replaces people who leave and an owner who's primary aim is to win trophies.

Isn't most of that what Rafa is looking for?

B. I don't think we'd ever get better than Rafa and as long as he's overlooking the football side, that's all I care about.

Rafa has come at one of our lowest points in recent history, why wouldn't we get a top manager in the future?

He's one of the best and not many are better. The odds are against us getting better.

What about a manager who is slightly below Rafa's level but who has a bigger transfer budget because the stadium isn't covered in SD adverts and the ground is full. Who also has an academy that has adequate funding and a training ground that is somewhere close to the standard of our rivals. Not to mention a proper non-footballing side of the board that actually replaces people who leave and an owner who's primary aim is to win trophies.

If he manages to get Ashley to rip down the SD adverts then fair play to him.

Really difficult question this. Rafa in would provide short term benefit, but it's hard to know if it would pan out as long term benefit. As soon as the club starts acting liking a dick Rafa will move on.

I guess you have to opt for B, but right now my head is in a spin over Rafa. It feels like such a rare occurrence to have a manager who is clearly one of the best in the world and with plenty of years ahead of him. I just don't want him to go.

Wake up man. Arsenal and Barcelona are sporting shirts branding Arab airline flights. Man city too probably. We got Ashley because he saw an opportunity to cash in on the low income market. We get Wonga instead.

Wake up man. Arsenal and Barcelona are sporting shirts branding Arab airline flights. Man city too probably. We got Ashley because he saw an opportunity to cash in on the low income market. We get Wonga instead.

Wat?

I didn't say he wanted all of that, I said most.  Anyway, one of the choices is hypothetical, the other is almost reality and a few weeks ago beyond most of our dreams so it's an easy choice for me.

I didn't say he wanted all of that, I said most.  Anyway, one of the choices is hypothetical, the other is almost reality and a few weeks ago beyond most of our dreams so it's an easy choice for me.

It's meant to be treated as a purely hypothetical question like.

Both answers are part of the same question, of course it's hypothetical but because it's hypothetical we actually get to choose. It's not about what's realistic, it's about what you truly want.

Both answers are part of the same question, of course it's hypothetical but because it's hypothetical we actually get to choose. It's not about what's realistic, it's about what you truly want.

:lol: I'm shit at hypothetical questions and always have been, I hate them so don't usually answer them.

Wat?

Arsenal - Fly Emirates

Barcelona - Qatar Airways

Man City - Etihad Airways

:lol: I'm s*** at hypothetical questions and always have been, I hate them so don't usually answer them.

Fair enough  :lol:

Wat?

Arsenal - Fly Emirates

I get that, I just don't know what you were getting at? That we should accept SD adverts or what?

A.

Every day of the fucking week.

Even if we keep Rafa I'm pretty sure Ashley will fuck that up eventually. The man is poison and I doubt we'll ever amount to much with him as owner.

This club has incredible potential in the right hands. I'd take the gamble and go for a new owner.

A.  People ignored the possibility that once our club is back on track Ashley will fuck up again and Rafa will leave everything will back to square one

Wat?

Arsenal - Fly Emirates

I get that, I just don't know what you were getting at? That we should accept SD adverts or what?

i don't understand this either, those are 3 of the best airlines in the world :lol:

A.  People ignored the possibility that once our club is back on track Ashley will fuck up again and Rafa will leave everything will back to square one

:lol:  If Rafa stays he'll just end up leaving in a couple of years when Ashley breaks all his promises, just like Keegan did.