Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm not exactly expecting any exciting transfers, I'm just excited to see what Rafa can do with a full pre-season and full control, how he's able to coach the players, how he sets us up and gets us playing etc. Can't wait for the season to start. Feels good man.

Kind of weird that things get held up like this due to people being away during the summer. Shouldn't there be some sort of contingency in place for the transfer window at these clubs?

Asked some of my students about that Reading midfielder (I teach in a college near reading so I've got a bunch of Reading fans in my class). They all think he's excellent and should be joining a Premiership club.

USA! USA! USA!

Kind of weird that things get held up like this due to people being away during the summer. Shouldn't there be some sort of contingency in place for the transfer window at these clubs?

Erm wtf is the rush? [emoji38]

Relax man :lol:

Just find it strange as it's a busy period due to transfers.

In the article Rafa says it is strange also, so I win pal. ;)

Guest reefatoon

Was like the year we brought Kinnear in as director of fookall. As soon as he signed in the summer, he decided to piss off on holiday. Absolute melon. God that was a shit old time.

Erm wtf is the rush? [emoji38]

Relax man [emoji38]

Just find it strange as it's a busy period due to transfers.

In the article Rafa says it is strange also, so I win pal. ;)

You're the one acting like a fanny like, it's fucking June and you're asking why Reading don't have a contingency plan in place so that we can get players through the door quicker. Christ [emoji38]

If this classifies as being a fanny then you are implying Rafa is a fanny too. Shameful behaviour on your part, and quite frankly disgusting. Rafa and I are disappointed.

Guest reefatoon

Can't wait to see who these players are - nice to hear we've got some movement on that front.

Yep, and it will be great to see players coming in who have had the club/area/fans/expectations sold to them instead of the old stepping stone sell we used to do.  Players coming here who want to be here and be a part of what Rafa wants to build.  Shit man, this season needs to hurry up and start, I can't bastard wait!

Can't wait to see who these players are - nice to hear we've got some movement on that front.

Yep, and it will be great to see players coming in who have had the club/area/fans/expectations sold to them instead of the old stepping stone sell we used to do.  Players coming here who want to be here and be a part of what Rafa wants to build.  s*** man, this season needs to hurry up and start, I can't b****** wait!

:thup: let's get preseason and all that shit going. I'm ready for this season.

Will you be able to follow many games Kanji?

No idea Ian, last time we were down Watch ESPN website carried most of the matches. This time, it definitely sounds like BeIN and maybe Fox+ will carry a handful (May have made up Fox) so will have to pay for some official radio subscriptions or something to follow I guess?