Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daily Mail and Chronicle reporting that we're still talking about loaning a player as part of the Wiji deal.

Ojo, Kent and Gomez the one's mentioned.

Ojo would be good, Gomez is injured again, no idea who Kent is.

Ryan Kent had a spell at Coventry last year. Looked way too good for League 1 but he's a winger, so I reckon it's bollocks as we surely have enough of them.

Sissoko will leave so how is 2 more than enough?

Daily Mail and Chronicle reporting that we're still talking about loaning a player as part of the Wiji deal.

Ojo, Kent and Gomez the one's mentioned.

Ojo would be good, Gomez is injured again, no idea who Kent is.

Ryan Kent had a spell at Coventry last year. Looked way too good for League 1 but he's a winger, so I reckon it's bollocks as we surely have enough of them.

Enough wingers? We have Aarons, Ritchie and Thauvin. Sissoko can play there but looked better playing centrally under Rafa, if he does stay.

I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic but considering Aarons injury record is a shambles and there's talk that Thauvin could be away then its somewhere we definitely need to strengthen.

Given that Benitez seems wedded to 4-2-3-1 are we wanting wingers as opposewd to midfielders who can play as much inside as outside ?

Exactly, you can add Perez to the list of players already mentioned, as he'll likely play on the flank of a three behind the striker. So Perez, Aarons,Ritchie and Thauvin. Three is probably ample, four ideal.

Benitez has already mentioned that Gayle can play on the wing too, in a 4231 having wingers on both sides isn't always completely necessary.

As said before as long as Thauvin stays we are fine there, I think another striker is a lot more likely tbh.

Benitez has already mentioned that Gayle can play on the wing too, in a 4231 having wingers on both sides isn't always completely necessary.

As said before as long as Thauvin stays we are fine there, I think another striker is a lot more likely tbh.

:thup:

Like who?

Like anyone valued around 10-13m and willing to come here. I bet you could land Ings for the same or less. Sakho from West Ham wants out. We should go with a few cheeky bids or loans for players.

Sakho was one of the ones I was thinking of. I'm not saying id be against McCormack joining but there's others out there id rather we targeted first.

Guest RafaelBenitez

Victor Moses was excellent under Rafa at Chelsea. I don't see him leaving the Premiership though.

Moses was the type of player Rafa gave a chance you see. Unlike Mourinho etc.

I hope Conte does this season.

Weakens the opposition too. Probably a bit much for him but let's not take any chances with this promotion lark.

Fulham were in a relegation fight last season and haven't signed anyone or done anything to suggest that they will move on from that. Fulham won't be competing at the top of the table.

Weakens the opposition too. Probably a bit much for him but let's not take any chances with this promotion lark.

Fulham were in a relegation fight last season and haven't signed anyone or done anything to suggest that they will move on from that. Fulham won't be competing at the top of the table.

I think he means Norwich were supposed favourites to get him with Villa interested aswell.