Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

feels as if we cant make any huge bids for players such as knockaert until we know how much we get for sissoko - if we actually manage to sell him. get £30m for him and probably be £15m bids going in for players.

Think we need to force Brighton into selling us  Knockaert, Brighton made a great start he's involved in everything, scored again tonight.

Very tidy player.

He looks the business but there's an interview in one of the papers where he says he doesn't want to move and after the start they've had that's not going to change.

I like that whether it happens or not, he can see the problems we can all see and is honest about it. Knows were shit in wide positions and I especially like the part where he says we need players with precision.

Rather than than "judge me in 10 games" shite with the blinkers on.

He might as well have said "I'm not in total control like like most believe" just waiting on Carr & Charnley to sort out Moussa, and the rest or the bellends"

Then il inform them both where we need players, and as always they will choose who we get.....

👍

hmm. hints of having to sell to buy.

He's categorically said that he doesn't have to sell any players. If we do it will only be if we can bring in someone who is at least as good.

[emoji38]

I just remember him scoring in successive home games after coming on as sub when the game was dead and he looked thoroughly miserable about it all

He scored away at palace and the final score in that game was only 2-0. Not sure whether it was the first or second goal

Still think we'll go back for Knockaert after we've played Brighton. Their good start won't help us aas they'll be confident they don't need the money to strengthen. If they'd struggled so far they may have been a bit more tempted.