Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah very similar Gallowgate goals twice in a few days against Coventry and someone else I think. Preston? Also scored in the 4-0 at Ipswich. Scored a belter away to Palace when we were 1-0 up through Nolan think.

Linked with Nakhi Wells in their local press. Similar to Gayle isn't he?

Hope we don't sign him just for the fact that Mick Lowes called him 'Nakhi Wells' through the entire game, oddly annoying.

Nolan was essentially a third striker in midfield who escaped being marked because of that. Bit of a catch-22 situation because up front he'd get fewer goals and in CM he'd often be overran. Ultimately because of the rigidity of Championship teams and our quality in defence he was an extremely useful goal threat with weaknesses that could generally be overlooked.

Shame we don't have someone like him now because you can guarantee the likes of Perez won't be getting 17 league goals this year.

It's the reason why I'm not that fussed about De Jong staying here even if he is a crock, if we can get half a season out of him he'll score goals.

We need Diame and Ritchie to score at least 20 between them.

Yep, very feasible.

Its feasible, then we need several other non-strikers to get about 15 between them such as? Aarons & Shelvey are our next most likely, perhaps they will. Im just saying id prefer another scoring midfielder, maybe we dont need it. Guthrie & Raylor both had a shot on them though & could put a pass/ball in. Shelvey should have that, its all a bit early to say. Loads of variables. I'd hope Mitro would do better than Carroll did that season, he's far more established than Carroll was so hopefully he'll make a point. We need to get going though.