Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think that McManaman foul is the angriest I've ever been watching football. Did the ref even blow the whistle for a foul? And the lack of remorse from absolutely everyone - McManaman himself, Martinez and even the Wigan owner still makes my blood boil.

Gravesen on Bernard still pisses me off more.

Awful tackle, that. Remember Moyes imploring the Everton players to put the ball out but Rooney and others ignored him and they scored.

Aye, we were still in with a shout of the title up to that point too.

The fucker only added 3 minutes at the end as well, when the board went up I honestly thought it said 13, the stoppage had been so long.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Graveson_Bernard.jpg

"Play on"

:tickedoff:

I think that McManaman foul is the angriest I've ever been watching football. Did the ref even blow the whistle for a foul? And the lack of remorse from absolutely everyone - McManaman himself, Martinez and even the Wigan owner still makes my blood boil.

Awful tackle, that. Remember Moyes imploring the Everton players to put the ball out but Rooney and others ignored him and they scored.

It seemed to me that we went downhill in the way we played from that day continuing on to the next season.

If we're getting Atsu then I hope it's loan/option to buy. Give him a reason to prove himself.

Looks like it could be. That might be our business done although with Tiote going and probably Sissoko Rafa might look for a midfielder too. Would like to see him get Abeid back personally.

Na de Jong on Ben arfa is the worst. And that cunt Ian Holloway saying it was fine. Hate it when he's in the media people loving him like some funny guy when he condoned that

Solskjaer on Rob Lee. Ok we got the foul and he was sent off, but the way the little s*** was applauded off made my blood boil

Thinking about it,  we've had some atrocious decisions against us over the years , from completely indefensible tackles like McManaman's to blatant cheating such as Larsson's hand ball from Barton in that derby game.

Yeah good point we have like. That aguero one last season too. I hate that cunt solskjaer too looked so pleased with himself. So many horrible clubs out there

Solskjaer on Rob Lee. Ok we got the foul and he was sent off, but the way the little s*** was applauded off made my blood boil

Thinking about it,  we've had some atrocious decisions against us over the years , from completely indefensible tackles like McManaman's to blatant cheating such as Larsson's hand ball from Barton in that derby game.

Lee Dixon's foul on Ginola in the League Cup still really pisses me off. Right through the back of him while on a yellow, and he inexplicably booked Ginola for diving, who subsequently lost his shit and got sent off.

He was never the same player for us after that night.

Lee Dixon's foul on Ginola in the League Cup still really pisses me off. Right through the back of him while on a yellow, and he inexplicably booked Ginola for diving, who subsequently lost his s*** and got sent off.

He was never the same player for us after that night.

Cried my eyes out as a 10 year old watching that on ITV that night. Favourite player sent off and our chance of a semifinal gone.

Didn't realise how much business we have done and incomings well behind outgoings so we could expect more, from NUFC.com:

Transfer tally:

Outbound (15): Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, Steven Taylor, Remy Cabella, Andros Townsend, Fabricio Coloccini, Papiss Cisse, Gini Wijnaldum, Florian Thauvin, Siem De Jong, Kevin Mbabu, Henri Saivet, Daryl Janmaat, Tim Krul, Gael Bigirimana.

Inbound (10):  Matz Sels, Matt Ritchie, Dwight Gayle, Jesus Gamez, Isaac Hayden, Grant Hanley, Ciaran Clark, Mohamed Diame, DeAndre Yedlin, Daryl Murphy.

The big thing here is that these guys must have been on a big wage. 60k plus I guess