Newcastle United transfer rumours in the press

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Didn't realise how much business we have done and incomings well behind outgoings so we could expect more, from NUFC.com:

Transfer tally:

Outbound (15): Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, Steven Taylor, Remy Cabella, Andros Townsend, Fabricio Coloccini, Papiss Cisse, Gini Wijnaldum, Florian Thauvin, Siem De Jong, Kevin Mbabu, Henri Saivet, Daryl Janmaat, Tim Krul, Gael Bigirimana.

Inbound (10):  Matz Sels, Matt Ritchie, Dwight Gayle, Jesus Gamez, Isaac Hayden, Grant Hanley, Ciaran Clark, Mohamed Diame, DeAndre Yedlin, Daryl Murphy.

The big thing here is that these guys must have been on a big wage. 60k plus I guess

The only permanent transfer I am sad to see go is Townsend. Will be interesting to see how Sissoko does if he stays but I think he'll go in the next few days.

Don't believe Sissoko will still be here after Wednesday. I'd like another player that is creative that can play on the wings and through the centre. There is talk of another winger after atsu but I think it will only happen as a Sissoko replacement rather than Aarons cover.

Didn't realise how much business we have done and incomings well behind outgoings so we could expect more, from NUFC.com:

Transfer tally:

Outbound (15): Sylvain Marveaux, Gabriel Obertan, Steven Taylor, Remy Cabella, Andros Townsend, Fabricio Coloccini, Papiss Cisse, Gini Wijnaldum, Florian Thauvin, Siem De Jong, Kevin Mbabu, Henri Saivet, Daryl Janmaat, Tim Krul, Gael Bigirimana.

Inbound (10):  Matz Sels, Matt Ritchie, Dwight Gayle, Jesus Gamez, Isaac Hayden, Grant Hanley, Ciaran Clark, Mohamed Diame, DeAndre Yedlin, Daryl Murphy.

The big thing here is that these guys must have been on a big wage. 60k plus I guess

had no idea we'd got rid of 15 tbph, jesus, there's still probably another 5 we could get rid of easily who are either shit and/or have the wrong attitude

If sissoko goes is still like us to put in a final bid for Knockaert, thought he looked good yesterday.

Shocked you seen him with him being in Dummett's pocket all game.

http://www.mybizperforms.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Ringo-hole-in-pocket-yellow-submarine.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OVuDeAjXHvA/VXl50n68nrI/AAAAAAAAJ-4/tW9CMKcUXm4/s1600/RepairPocket1.jpghttp://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/57/23/0,,10278~14820183,00.jpg

Fwiw thought dummett did have a good game and dealt with him pretty well.

If sissoko goes is still like us to put in a final bid for Knockaert, thought he looked good yesterday.

i thought he was all frills and no knickers, bit of a s**** ben arfa

Looked dangerous on the ball, the lad has talent, most of Brightons best play went through him. P.s. Don't get the Ben arfa obsession on here sometimes, he's gone deal with it.

i thought he was all frills and no knickers, bit of a s**** ben arfa

Looked dangerous on the ball, the lad has talent, most of Brightons best play went through him. P.s. Don't get the Ben arfa obsession on here sometimes, he's gone deal with it.

It's Ben Afri.

I hope this McManaman link is false. Apart from the obvious reason, his stats are also a bit... meh, really.

Only played 113 games, and scored 12 goals in 7 years.

Hopefully just heavily linked since some numpty has lumped a big bet on him.

Good news. Get shot of Tioté and Rivière, send Armstrong and Sterry out on loan, Atsu and hopefully another winger in. Squad sorted for the season and pretty much break even.

Sell Sissoko for £25m+ and keep the cash for next year

No way do we risk anything on Morrison regardless of how much talent he has.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-news-pogba-morrison-11398820

Alleged the best ever talent at old Trafford according to Ferdinand.Pogba used to look up to him & idolised him.

Imagine if Rafa could sort him?

He must have settled a bit now, he's 23.